Another "HELLO" thread

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

"Andy" said...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:27 am

I have no freakin clue what wainscoting means btw.
Yer kiddin' , right?

I lived in Dacula and Commerce for 4 years, and ALL I ever saw was wainscoting! :lol:

As ubiquitous as Curried Cockroaches in Trinidad! ( Hats off to AB. The member has an iron stomach. ) ;)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
xawpx80
Beginner

Post by xawpx80 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:19 pm

:FI:Noter wrote:
Yea they were serious with those last cuts. I figured they would have atleast tried to get some draft picks for some of those guys. But I trust the new GM that we picked up from New England more than I trust the old GM.
Amen to that brother. I think they're looking to trade down with their 1st pick, and use the money saved from the player cuts in the free agent market, get some decent guys on the O and D lines to build the team from the ground up. We can re-build rather quick that way, another two three years and could be back in the playoff hunt.

At least the Falcon's have been to a Super Bowl. My lowly Lions have never been. I think they've won one playoff game in 50 years. You can always say "We're better than the Lions" ;)
Wow!! U R a true fan if you claim the Lions!! I think that is actually worse than being a Falcons fan. And Ive been watching them since the '80s when they were in the NFC West(y i have no idea) playing Joe Montana and Jerry Rice getting their head kicked in twice a freakin year!
Since u r a Lions fan, does that mean that you are also a Red Wings fan? T
xawpx80
Beginner

Re: "Andy" said...

Post by xawpx80 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:20 pm

:FI:Heloego wrote:...
I have no freakin clue what wainscoting means btw.
Yer kiddin' , right?

I lived in Dacula and Commerce for 4 years, and ALL I ever saw was wainscoting! :lol:

As ubiquitous as Curried Cockroaches in Trinidad! ( Hats off to AB. The member has an iron stomach. ) ;)
You guys are gonna make me google this word arent u??
NE one wanna enlighten me??
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:54 pm

OMG!

DON'T GOOGLE IT!!!!!

You know ...

they're watching.

8-[

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:31 am

:FI:Falcon wrote:OMG!

they're watching.

8-[

OMG!! WHO is they?

My CATS are ALWAYS watching. FFS!!

And if you don't dare GOOGLE try this.
http://www.allmyfaves.com/ :lol:
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

In Loozianny Speak...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:59 am

...you'd say " Who dat?!? "

When in Rome... :)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Noter
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:38 am

Since u r a Lions fan, does that mean that you are also a Red Wings fan?
Oh, yeah, Go Wings! I'd wear my wings jersey to the Thrasher's game when they'd come to town. I felt bad for the Thrasher's over half of Phillips was routin' for the Wings, got to where I'd wear the sweater, but route for the Thrashers.

When I lived in Detroit (suburbs) the Wings sucked, but they were still sold out every single game. But obviously hockey was huge up there, even bigger now that they're winning. A lot of buddies played growing up. I never played but we'd play street hockey with a tennis ball all the time. Most of the high schools had a team too. Some down here do I think but not many.

Yeah I'll claim my lowly Lions, at least my other teams are quite good and have won something the last half century. Go Lions, Pistons, Wings, eh Tigers too. We had a decent Arena team too for a while.

Noter