Knights of the Sky

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Knights of the Sky

Post by Deathsledge » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 pm

I once recall Fen bringing this to light some time back, but here is an update on the Knights of the Sky. Complete with video and piccies. Hope this hasnt been posted already.

http://www.wwiaircombat.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Re: Knights of the Sky

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:49 am

Good link Ds!

The graphics don't look uber advanced ...

but after 2-3 years I'll settle for anything!

thx

F

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:32 am

Thanks for the link Ds

The graphics looked very 'blocky' on the models and low down ground quality less than we have in IL2 imo but as Im running a dinosaur PC that may go in my favour !.

Having done Gladiator dogfights this still could be a good laughall round
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:18 am

The screenshots looked a lot better than this - maybe the blocky graphics are down to having to compress to stream on Youtube etc?

Mind you we seem to have been waiting forever for this one - must be 3 years since I first saw news about it. I am starting to think we will see BoB:SoW before this one :lol:

The CFS3 freeware WW1 mod "Over Flanders Fields" is OK if you need a WW1 fix, although I haven't flown it for a while. When I last visited the site it looked like they were trying to sell a new version of it. It's OK as freeware but not sure I would part with any readies for it.
Olegs stalker