Hmmm

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon May 28, 2007 1:46 am

Sorry to hear that Wayne.

Think of it this way, you can start Oblivion allll over again. All the best mods are grouped together now and you won't need to spend two weeks scouring the Bethesda forums finding them all.

The FI and HE skins are all available and I may still have some old stuff you requested around somewhere.

Loss of links to favorite sites can be a hasstle, but my lists need to be cleaned out every now and then anyway. They get HUGE, old and redundant after a while.

Good luck from now on,

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Mon May 28, 2007 12:13 pm

:FI:Falcon wrote:
Loss of links to favorite sites can be a hasstle, but my lists need to be cleaned out every now and then anyway. They get HUGE, old and redundant after a while.

Falcon
"Google Bookmarks" can be right handy for saving them, or surfing away from home etc.

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Tue May 29, 2007 10:04 am

Im starting to think that there is something up with '46 due to the sheer numbers of people reporting screwy problems.

I had no problems at all on Sunday coops but yesterday gave up on the offline campaign I'm playing due to repeated freeze-ups. Its not just the mission I was playing, it happened in QMB and online too. I still can't nail why its just started happening...
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Perhaps

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Tue May 29, 2007 12:37 pm

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . ."Don't touch that Dave"