Radio GaGa

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Cider
Postmaster

Radio GaGa

Post by :FI:Cider » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:33 am

Howdy mates!

Starting on march 13th, two friends and me will be hosting a radioshow at a local town near my home. For those of you who are more than 50 kilometers away: the show is also broadcasted via internet (http://www.gymradio.at" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). It starts at 19:00 CET till 21:00. NO commercials! LOTS of folkbluesjazzrockmetal and assorted absurdities.

The show will be brought to the public every two weeks and we are still looking for a name for the show. (the working title right now is "Animal House" ;) ).Any suggestions for a name are welcome.

:FI:Ci"Radio Rocks"der
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:47 am

a game name?

"Martin Dumps"

"Guess who's underwear I'm wearing!"

"Where can you stick YOUR hamster?"

"I've got a mole"

"Name that Naughty Bit!"

F

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:54 am

I think Falky is smokin' dem funny cigarettes again. :lol:

I recalled a station here was planning to name one of their shows 'The Rock' but didn't use it.
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:37 pm

Having my own radio show has always been one of my biggest wishes... A friend of mine and I made a couple of appearances on our local radio station as a part of some radio show for the young, a couple of years ago. We talked about our domestic 80s rock bands.
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:38 pm

It's time to play Austria's newest radio game show ...

"Weigh ... That ... Scrotum!!!!!!!!"
:FI:Igor
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Igor » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:25 pm

'gymradio'?...aaahhhh isn't 'gym' the ancient Greek word for naked?.....no...really.....ooohhh...its that kind of radio program....

Igor.
:FI:Igor
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:49 am

My old employee was quite a star in his day, had the morning radio show slot on a big ole radio station covering Devon then moved on to do tv presenting etc etc

I find it funny how someone who was a mini celeb ended up doing electrical work and getting me coffee - poor guy, I really feel for him "How the mighty had fallen"

Hospital radio is always calling out for people to do shows, so if you really want to get into something like that - its alot of fun, all the gear provided. If you just fancy a one of bit of fun, offer them some money towards a hospital charity :D

NC
(Celeb killer)
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Cider » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:29 pm

:lol: :lol:
no celebs here, it's just a place to air our favorite music and have some fun...
btw, it's called gymradio because it's founded by the local gymnasium (=highschool).something like the college-radios in the us, methinks.

falcon, thanks for the nice pic, but our latest radio game show is called "cancel-this-eurofighter"....... ;)

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off.