The “Why Everyone Hates You” Online Combat Pilot Personality

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Skipper
Forum Junky

The “Why Everyone Hates You” Online Combat Pilot Personality

Post by Skipper » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:10 pm

I don't know whether any of you have already seen and done this on the UBI forums but I thought I'd post it here anyway.

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/te ... hp?id=2238" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's basically a quiz where at the end you get insulted :D !

I was informed that I have no life :cry: and miss important occasions beacuse of my "flying". :lol:

Obvioulsy this is all lies so the test must be inaccurate :lol: but go ahead and take it anyway and post back what you get.I think mine was "Pasty faced loser" or words to that effect. :)

Skipper
"Nothing in Life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill

:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:31 am

I got:

You are a Chivalrous Chump. Everyone hates you because you miss the point of the game and they’re tired of hearing you whine. You don’t play to have fun; you play because you think that being valiant will make you some kind of a Knight-in-Shining-Armor. Do you really think that online gallantry matters all that much? Get off your high horse and relax. Have fun. Be stupid. Shoot a chute. Laugh for crying out loud.

yeah, I just don't laugh enough online ...

Fal "Chump" con

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

My Results...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:02 am

You are a Suicide Dweeb. Everyone hates you because you would rather take out a stationary building than actually mix it up with other players online. You do know that the other planes are controlled by real people throughout the world, right? Ok, I’ll lighten up; you’re obviously a newbie.

"real people"???? ;)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:05 am

I´m an "Alt-Monkey - Cherry-Picker - Run-From-The-Fight-Dweeb"

That´s good.... right? :?
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Well, ...

Post by :FI:Genosse » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:02 am

You are a Pasty-Skinned - Flight-Sim-Junkie. Everyone hates you because you don’t have to work in real life. Try experiencing the real world sometime. You missed your mother’s birthday because you were too busy “flying”, didn’t you? Walk upstairs right now and thank her for taking such good care of you. BTW, your dog wasn’t killed by a car, he ran away because you forgot to feed him for a month.

... you know ... things sometimes happens ... :?

:lol: ;)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Gah

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:03 am

You are a Suicide Dweeb. Everyone hates you because you would rather take out a stationary building than actually mix it up with other players online. You do know that the other planes are controlled by real people throughout the world, right? Ok, I’ll lighten up; you’re obviously a newbie.

well this will change !!! Now Snoop is the da House.

Ditch eehh Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
MikeVictor
Forum Junky

Post by MikeVictor » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:43 pm

You are an Alt-Monkey - Cherry-Picker - Run-From-The-Fight-Dweeb. Your K/D doesn’t mean much because your K/T sucks. Anyone can play it safe and skim the cream off the milk. Try mixing it up; you really won’t have a heart attack.

Hmm, sounds like I'm a gutless wusssy boy. I'll work on growning a pair,

Mike

:C[[
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:37 am

Oh well - I'll just have to practice more!
Olegs stalker