Snakes

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Podge
Boardie

Post by Podge » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:40 am

LMAO :lol: :lol:

Just came to think of something now... How come every single thread always end up like this?..hahaha...

Hehe.. I've never been in the states.. but by the sound of you lads, I probably wouldn't survive 2 minutes.. swamps, gators, snakes, chainsaw massacres... :lol: creepy stuff... :lol:
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never been to any of the Southern States. Only seen New Orleans on tv and that was during that bad flood. Would like visit there someday. Only if I can sneak up on Falky and snip of his ponytail! :lol:

Altar-"Runnin' away from Falcon"-Boy.
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:35 pm

I thought I'd add another snake story..

My friend has alot of snakes he keeps as friends, royal pythons to all kinds of none poisonous stuff.

Well his pride and joy are his two royal pythons, they both like 16 feet each + - they sometimes breed and he makes alot of money. Hes also the local snake expert etc etc

Anyway I've never be fond of snakes and I like them behind glass, but my friend is a big snake fan so I took him on a visit.

So we're sat on the sofa and my buddy puts one of the royal pythons on his lap. The female gets taken to schools and such so my buddy can give lectures and tell children the facts about snakes and why they shouldn't be scared and stuff like that.

I'm like ok but if it moves I'm like outta there. Anyway my friend is trying to stop this oversized snake from doing what it wants to. My friend is like huge and muscle bound moron, knows no fear but he couldn't stop this snake from doing what it wanted - kinda hilarious.

Problem was, this snake was rather more interested in me, heh.. so I decided to sit on the other side of the room. So wasn't long before this snake decides it wasn't to visit me??? Fine, I think - so I walk around the huge living room and sit on the opposite side of the room..

So mrs snake decides "ooo this isn't quite working out for me" and tries to sneak up on me from behind the sofa. Of course, I never took my eyes off it and everyone was finding it amusing. So I protest to my friend that this isn't right and whats up with the snake?

Well apart from the "wow she really has taken a shine to you" and "she never does that" she soon got put back in her glass home. Pheeew

So can snakes sense fear? who knows but it was rather nice when she was put back behind the glass.^^
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:00 pm

Large snakes uses heatseeking mechanisms to detect their prey. Also their sense of smell is fantastic.So maybe you were wearing some fancy cologne or didn't take a bath for months for the snake to detect you or you were just a hotboy! Erm and you sure it was a female and not a male snake? :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
:FI:Igor
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Igor » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:15 am

Oh geeezzz, I don't like snakes. We live out in the woods in southeast Alabama, oh boy we got snakes. I use to be deathly afraid of them...until I discovered that they ain't shyte compared to a good shovel or a 38 loaded with snake shot!. We still really don't like finding them in our house!

Igor
:FI:Igor