Tits, A**, Cute test

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:02 pm

Macca needs to get laid...and FAST! :D
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
:FI:Noter
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:39 pm

Snuck in the test at work, too busy at home if you can believe it:

Curvy and Naughty
Raw score: 85% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 28% Cute!

Dddrrdrrdrrdrrrdrrdrr

Noter
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:33 pm

I got Miss Piggy. :( :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:38 am

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on tit-size
You scored higher than 99% on ass-size
You scored higher than 99% on cuteness

That kind of web pages are really not good for your mental health, if you´re stuck in a land of Burkha´s

:? ;)
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Hmmm...

Post by :FI:Fenian » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:04 pm

My suspicions confirmed!

Curvy and Naughty
Raw score: 48% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 52% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 44% on tit-size

You scored higher than 70% on ass-size

You scored higher than 39% on cuteness

:D
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:33 pm

:FI:Sapper-FIN wrote: That kind of web pages are really not good for your mental health, if you´re stuck in a land of Burkha´s
:? ;)
Just be careful when you start looking at those rolling swelling shapely sand dunes………….. keep your mind about you…………
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”