Tits, A**, Cute test

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Tits, A**, Cute test

Post by :FI:Macca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:50 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 0295081418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My score:
Curvy and Naughty
Raw score: 85% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 96% on tit-size

You scored higher than 89% on ass-size

You scored higher than 8% on cuteness
:)
ImageImageImage
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:10 pm

Macca!

You dirty boy!

I'm not going to participate in such bad behavior!

Well, maybe once ...

Top-Heavy!
Raw score: 55% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 56% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women thin and top-heavy. This is best achieved with plastic surgery, but some specimens do exist in nature.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrity: Angelina Jolie, Pamela Anderson, .
Avoid: Oprah. Actually, that's good advice for everyone.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on tit-size

You scored higher than 99% on ass-size

You scored higher than 99% on cuteness

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:22 pm

:FI:Falcon wrote:Macca!

You dirty boy!
Gah!!

I shower twice a day!

Mac(clean)ca
ImageImageImage
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:33 pm

My score........Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous butts, and you don't like big, fake boobs. Big real boobs are even worse because of the sag.

Anyway, my third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrity: Hilary Duff, because she is the ultimate in cute! Especially since she lost that baby fat!

You scored higher than 99% on tit-size

You scored higher than 99% on ass-size

You scored higher than 99% on cuteness

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:31 pm

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

You scored higher than 2% on tit-size

You scored higher than 0% on ass-size

You scored higher than 93% on cuteness
Does that proove I don't like big tits and asses?

...and I know I'm cute :)

G
I fear no beer

:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:12 pm

I see mate. Good show, what? [TacticalS! hides teenage daughter from potential molester]. ;)
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:26 pm

TactS, I won't believe that you did not take par in the test.

:)

8)

Mac
ImageImageImage
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:51 pm

How can I mate? Too busy protecting my daughter from Gurb. :-$

Besides I'm married. So obviously I'm attracted to pain and misery. :-#
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:07 pm

Ok.

So how old is your daughter? 8)

Gah!!

Does wife = pain?

Hmmm.... this tells something bout ya:)

I don't wanna know....

Mac
ImageImageImage
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:15 pm

:FI:TacticalS! wrote:obviously attracted to pain and misery. :-#
long long drawn out pain and misery
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”
Skipper
Forum Junky

Post by Skipper » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:33 pm

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

You scored higher than 56% on tit-size

You scored higher than 65% on ass-size

You scored higher than 53% on cuteness
"Nothing in Life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill

Ege
Professional Boardie

Post by Ege » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:21 pm

"Raw score: 40% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 56% Cute!"

:>
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:16 pm

:FI:IceFrog wrote:
:FI:TacticalS! wrote:obviously attracted to pain and misery. :-#
long long drawn out pain and misery
Now he's a real husband. :lol:
Podge
Boardie

Post by Podge » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:08 am

:lol:
funny test... love weird tests...:P
Have you lads checked out http://www.liquidgeneration.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; btw? full of tests, weird ones...8)

Cute & Small Boobs
Raw score: 44% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous butts, and you don't like big, fake boobs. Big real boobs are even worse because of the sag.

Anyway, my third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrity: Hilary Duff, because she is the ultimate in cute! Especially since she lost that baby fat!

You scored higher than 42% on tit-size

You scored higher than 74% on ass-size

You scored higher than 62% on cuteness
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:52 pm

Curvy and Naughty
Raw score: 62% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 77% on tit-size
You scored higher than 88% on ass-size
You scored higher than 9% on cuteness