best time..

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Hoffer16

best time..

Post by Hoffer16 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 am

Hey guys, i was just wondering what the best times to find all of you guys is? cause i really want to try and fly with everyone, and just get 2 know everyone so that if i do get accepted in i won't have to keep meeting some of the guys that have been in here for years...i live in the US, New Jersey to be exact so i am GMT -5, i am on randomly but will be on more frequently on the weekends(cause of school and whatnot) i was just wondering what u guys have as a schedule, this is especially hard because of the different time zones...but anyway REPLY! lol

-Hoffer
:FI:Conman
Postmaster
Location: Brockford, Suffolk, England, U.K., Europe, Earth, mil

Re: best time..

Post by :FI:Conman » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:40 pm

well i recomend sunday its erm... 2:30pm where you are its our weekly co-op if theres a seat you can fly with us if not then there are plenty of bomber folk who would love a gunner :D but if this is the case then if you wait out you'll get a seat in one of them also on wednesdays we do the co-op recon mission it about the same time so if that suits you then its another time to fly. Nt sure about this one myself but on fridays we do historic encounters and moe its not the missions im not sure of its just im in bed when there on 8) other than that look out for us in hyperlobby im there some times so are the others its luck of the draw. at the moment im on school holiday so if you want to hich up with me for a flight just send me a message. on that note have you got the teamspeak info?
Wildcat
Professional Boardie

Re: best time..

Post by Wildcat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey mate

I'm based in England, so I'm GMT. Basically, I'm around most evening from about 7-10pm (2-5pm your time) so either give me a PM or look out for me on HL :)
Up there the world is divided into bastards and suckers. Make your choice.

That's not flying, that's just falling with style.

What is that mountain goat doing way up here in the clouds?

Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed.

Hey, everybody — watch this!

I am not afraid of crashing, my secret is . . . just before we hit the ground, I jump as high as I can.