Greetings

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Roozter
Beginner

Greetings

Post by Roozter » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 am

Salute Fighting Irish Pilots!

My name is Mike but my handle is Roozter cause my fav song is Rooster from alice n chains band for those who may not know, google it great tune. I was born in Canada windsor ontario in 1979 but moved to sudbury ontario last year due to the auto industry in windsor's downfall. I worked here as a "wet tech" technician for office printers/networks but recently have been laid off due to the downfall of the mineing. So i have had plenty of time to enjoy il2 and get paid for it. Im a mut, half english half french, i only speak french when rambo shoots my ass down. Ive flown with a few of you Gadje, Mikeser & Rambo , great bunch of guys and always lots of fun even though i get shot down 99.9% of the time i always wash it down with some hard liquor, such as canadian whiskey or gold rum, but dont mind a labatts blue beer once n a while. Hope to see more of you in il2.

S!
Roozter
:FI:Gadje
The Unforseeable

Re: Greetings

Post by :FI:Gadje » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am

Hi Roozter! Welcome to the FI boards. Always a pleasure flying with you M8.

Check out the boards and you will see there are regular flying events starting early evening Europe on Wed and Sunday and early evening Friday across your side of the pond.

The Barbarians fly as you know throughout the week and you are welcome to join it all.

S!
Gadje
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:49 am

Hi :wink2:
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Wardog
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wardog » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome to the boards mate :D Don't worry we won't hold the french part against you but you will have to supply your own white flag lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to see you on a wednesday or sunday for the squad COOPs which are usually a good laugh and all the restarts you can eat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wardog ^:) :beer: :beer:
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:17 pm

:wink2: Image

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Welcome to the boards rooster =D] :D :D 8)
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Rambo
Professional Boardie

Post by :FI:Rambo » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi Roozter,

Welcome to the fourms m8! =D] It is very nice to see you here and always fun flying with you! :D :beer: :beer: :beer:
:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm

welcome
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 am

My name is Mike but my handle is Roozter cause my fav song is Rooster from alice n chains band for those who may not know, google it great tune. I was born in Canada windsor ontario in 1979 but moved to sudbury ontario last year due to the auto industry in windsor's downfall. I worked here as a "wet tech" technician for office printers/networks but recently have been laid off due to the downfall of the mineing. So i have had plenty of time to enjoy il2 and get paid for it. Im a mut, half english half french, i only speak french when rambo shoots my ass down. Ive flown with a few of you Gadje, Mikeser & Rambo , great bunch of guys and always lots of fun even though i get shot down 99.9% of the time i always wash it down with some hard liquor, such as canadian whiskey or gold rum, but dont mind a labatts blue beer once n a while. Hope to see more of you in il2.

S!
Roozter
Ok, for starters...Welcome to the Broads!

Now, a few pertinent questions...I think I've about 50 of 'em fer ya.

1. Were you born in Canada winds, or Ontario?
2. We Americans don't get much news from Canada, what with the War and all that, so it comes as a surprise to some of us that Windsor fell. I guess some cities just can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I forget the rest. War and all that...
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 am

Oh my Dawg!

Most of Roozter's experience with the =FI= is flying with Gaj, Mikester and Rambo?

What a skewed view is that!

Don't worry Roozter, come fly with the rest of us and your "get-shot-down" percentage will improve somewhat.

I flew with you in a 4v4 last week. You seem like a good stick.

Hope to see you again soon,

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Rambo
Professional Boardie

Post by :FI:Rambo » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:59 am

:FI:Falcon wrote:
I flew with you in a 4v4 last week. You seem like a good stick.
That 4v4 was some of the best very hard fights that I have had in a long time, think Gadje would agree as well. You all did very well! =D] =D]
Roozter
Beginner

Post by Roozter » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

:FI:Heloego wrote:

S!
Roozter
Ok, for starters...Welcome to the Broads!

Now, a few pertinent questions...I think I've about 50 of 'em fer ya.

1. Were you born in Canada winds, or Ontario?
2. We Americans don't get much news from Canada, what with the War and all that, so it comes as a surprise to some of us that Windsor fell. I guess some cities just can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I forget the rest. War and all that...
1. Windsor is a city that i was born in and it borders detroit USA about a 10 min swim for those terrorist that are interested.

2. Windsor's entire economy is based on the auto indusrty and the american doller, if the USD did poorly so did our Automarket. Add the global economy on top of that and thats why i moved. Hence the downfall.

Yes That 4vs4 was some tough times, i especially liked that high alt fight, lots of contrails and chaos.
:FI:Wardog
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wardog » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Roozter wrote:
Yes That 4vs4 was some tough times, i especially liked that high alt fight, lots of contrails and chaos.
Don't worry we do chaos down low too at a much reduced price :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wardog ^:) :beer: :beer:
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

And a complimentary restart for every customer
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Mikester » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi Mike

Im Mike also :D

Good to hear from you on the boards m8. Hope you can join more often, nice to have you joining us. Regards to the 4x4 I was steam boats so my team was a man down! Next time we'll give them a shoe-in! Ehhh.... can't remember if you were on my team though :doubt:

see you soon!