4.02m

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:Hunter
Boardie

4.02m

Post by :FI:Hunter » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:41 pm

I know Im not a member yet but I noticed that about half the players on HL have swithced to 4.02m. Just wondering if you guys have already upgraded to the new patch and if I should get it. Games like spit vs 109's and UK ded are still using 4.01m as of this morning. I would imagine there going to upgrade soon though.
Hunter
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Back up ...

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:55 pm

... your current copy of IL-2/FB/PF and patch this one then ... on this way you can play the 4.01 aswell as the 4.02 version ...

Cheers, Hunter!

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:56 pm

Hi Hunter

I think you can expect most guys to switch over fairly quickly - I will be downloading - assuming I can get a link OK - when I get home from work later this evening.

For previous patches Gurberley and Genosse have often set up a squadron download on our site so watch for that.

I think there is some confusion over mislabelling of what is the merged version ie 4.02m - I guess it will get sorted soon. :)
Olegs stalker

:FI:Hunter
Boardie

Post by :FI:Hunter » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:12 pm

Thanks for the info..I dont think I want to mess around having two playable versions of the game on my machine. As of today theres still enough players on HL still using the old version. I'll download the patch now and wait to install untill members of FI do so. S!!!
Hunter