Introduction

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:10 pm

:p Pea-soup is what makes strange things like St Elmo´s fire and aurora borealis, you know... :badgrin: makes men outof boy´s...And the enemy green of fright(maby nauseated) ;)
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:45 am

It's getting late, but I'll have to check out all your drawings that 109 drawing looks great :D!! Look forward to flying with you online!

s!
Snoop
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:50 pm

I share the same awestruck sentiments as the rest of the Squaddies; incredible artwork mate!

But you're lucky this isn't the Wild West - you wouldn't last two seconds...

"DRAW"

"Okay where's my 6B and..."

BANG

ugggggggggggggg...dead

:lol:

If your lead-based marksmanship is as keen as your lead-based draughtsmanship, and your wits are as sharp as your wit, you'll make a worthy addition to the Squad.

Now - douse yourself in vegetable oil, wrap yourself in seven layers of clingfilm keeping your arms free from your sides, and prove that your penguin impression is up to scratch!
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Moog....

Post by :FI:Fenian » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:59 pm

Do you play the piano by any chance?

:lol:

Your Pari8sh Priest would be proud to run his fingers over that organ, I'll tell ya ;)
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:11 pm

8) well I heard from a hocker what a penguin is....

Old story....A man down on hi´s luck walks up to a hocker and want´s to know the price...The H. tells him the whole list and ends it with 5bucks for a penguin...Hi asks her what a penguin is and she says he will have to pay for the info.

He gives it some thought and pays..She takes him behind a dumpster and takes hi´s trousers down to hi´s ankels and gets down on her knees...

As he gets close, she sudenly stops doing what she was doing and backs away...He huddels after with his trouser at his ankels screaming"you cant do this to me" :roll:
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".