Starting Il-2 through Hyperlobby

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:Conman
Postmaster
Location: Brockford, Suffolk, England, U.K., Europe, Earth, mil

Starting Il-2 through Hyperlobby

Post by :FI:Conman » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Most of you guys have heard me have this problem every time i start a game in hyperlobby Il-2 starts in a small windo loading once its loaded i have no controle of the mouse and if i press start the whole game shuts down. any chance you guys know some settings to get around this? :(
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Re: Starting Il-2 through Hyperlobby

Post by :FI:Scott » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Have you tried hitting the windows key- that should minimise the game and if you click on it in the task bar you should get your mouse control back. from what I recall when we last flew you have a lower end spec machine for '46- especially with the mods- have you cranked the settings way back ? if not give it a go as that might help.

Some people do have probs with hyperlobby and if you are one of them your probably best connecting via IP. fine for our coops but not so fine if your wanting to connect to the other online servers hyperlobby hosts. Although i haven't tried it Allseeing Eye is an alternative to HL- if you end up pulling your hair out with Hyperlobby and want some non-FI online flying it might be worth a try.
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Conman
Postmaster
Location: Brockford, Suffolk, England, U.K., Europe, Earth, mil

Re: Starting Il-2 through Hyperlobby

Post by :FI:Conman » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:19 pm

well i have all ready crancked my settings back to medium and the windows key sometimes works but if it dosent after 3 presses the pc freezes for a couple of mins and the game shuts down :|