FIS V BgAF 4

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Re: FIS V BgAF 4

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Next Sunday I'm working late, so wont be able to host any coops, you could do the DF thing then.

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
=BgAF=CRASH
Beginner

Post by =BgAF=CRASH » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Hello again mates ! We've beaten you in the air, so we've thought of giving you chance of taking revenge on the ground :D Battlefield 2 is a good way of having fun and trying to beat us. :lol: Inform me, or Raven if you're ready to prepare you're livestock and women . :) S!
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Coincidence ? there was a "Raven and a "Crash " in a poker room the other week. (probably the only place I'd stand a chance against you :lol: )

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:37 pm

=BgAF=CRASH wrote:Hello again mates ! We've beaten you in the air, so we've thought of giving you chance of taking revenge on the ground :D Battlefield 2 is a good way of having fun and trying to beat us. :lol: Inform me, or Raven if you're ready to prepare you're livestock and women . :) S!
Most of the guys in the platoon use CoD 4 these days, although I think Battlefield 2 has been used in the past. FI Dutchman tends to take the lead for platoon events, so you could try posting in their forum and see if you get a response.
Olegs stalker

:FI:Gadje
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gadje » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:48 am

=BgAF=CRASH wrote:Hello again mates ! We've beaten you in the air,!
Hi CRASH,

Well 'Ol' Bean' you can't say you've really beaten the mighty FI in the air till you have tried to against FI who fly as often as you guys.
Thats Mikester and myself :p .

We would be happy to kick you boys arses, collect back our ravaged livestock and pee in your beer barrels. (You can keep our women) :D

Perhaps some 1v1 and 2v2 matches?

See you in the virtual skies.

S!