Excellent video site

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Excellent video site

Post by :FI:Ghost » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:42 am

Hi guys, this is my new find, a great site with many aviation and military videos. What might be of greater interest to you are those documentaries about VVS and LW planes in WWII..

http://militaryvideo.ru/eng/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Great find!! :D

Thanks!! :beer:
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:44 pm

When I clicked on it, my anti-virus software kicked in with the following detection: VBS:Malware-gen - whatever that is...
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 am

:FI:Moog wrote:When I clicked on it, my anti-virus software kicked in with the following detection: VBS:Malware-gen - whatever that is...
FIrefox or Internet Exploder?

Mine didn't react with Firefox..

However, the way those films are uploaded, I haven't figured out a way to get them back together to view.. :roll:
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:25 am

:FI:WillieOFS wrote:
:FI:Moog wrote:When I clicked on it, my anti-virus software kicked in with the following detection: VBS:Malware-gen - whatever that is...
FIrefox or Internet Exploder?

Mine didn't react with Firefox..

However, the way those films are uploaded, I haven't figured out a way to get them back together to view.. :roll:
Well, I am using IE and I didn't get any virus alert message...

As fas as getting them back together to view, it's very simple. You just have to download them from the same source. As you can see, usually there are 2 or even 3 services where they are uploaded. So if you start with rapidshare, you have to download all parts from rapidshare into a same folder, and then when you have downloaded them all, just open the zip file of the first part and extract it and it will automatically extract the whole video from all those parts..

I've downloaded 3 documentaries already and they are working perfectly well...

If you are using free version of rapidshare or other upload server, you know that you are limited in downloading per day, but there is a way to bypass the system, so you can download as much as you want... 8)
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*