signing up for FI

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
fianna
Baby Boardie

signing up for FI

Post by fianna » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:15 am

i'd love to sign up and join the squadron but im a little worried about not being able to commit.

my online flying time is sporadic at best.
is there a minimum amount of time per month that i have to do in order keep my flight status active?

thanks for your replies.
Baldrick: I'd love to be a flier. Up there where the air is clear.
Blackadder: The chances of the air being clear anywhere near you, Baldrick, are zero!
:FI:Dex
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Dex » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:07 am

Hi Fianna I'm one of the worst culprits for abscondin
but its grand as long as ye dunk yer head in once in a while.

RL has a nasty way of eating up yer flight time! ;)
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:18 am

Remember what was written on the application and follow those instructions to become a member.

To join you need to get on-line and fly a few sessions in a ~rememberable~ amount of time.

To get your guest/infrequent flyer :FI: Default skins go here.

To get your own personal series of :FI: skins you need to fly on a regular basis. That could mean anything from three hundred times a day to maybe once or twice a month or so.

Just staying active in the forums is enough to remain a member, but our hopes are that you fly every now and then.

There's no minimum flyin' time but members who are not around at all for ... oh, maybe six months or more are usually quietly retired.

This opinion varies a wee bit between members, but you should be safe if your activity is close to the above.

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.