Ghost Skies wants YOU!

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
CRASH
Beginner

Ghost Skies wants YOU!

Post by CRASH » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:45 am

http://www.ghostskies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~S~ :FI:!

For those of you who haven't met me, I am Crash, and I own and run Ghost Skies. After a lot of work, and quite a number of set backs, I am finally able to reopen Ghost Skies for competition. The rules have been completely rewritten. The maps have been completely rebuilt. And the old website was scraped in favor of a new Ladder and Tournament system, which was purchased using member donations.
Ghost Skies has lots of new things. But it still needs the most important addition.

YOU!

Ghost Skies is built by players FOR players! Pilots like you! Without the teams, there would be no competition or fun. So, I am here to tell you all I can about GS, and how you can participate.
A lot of squadrons have a lot on their plates, and that you may not be able to fit GS in. I can appreciate that. But I would like to offer that you can compete in GS as heavily, or as little, as you like. Obviously I would hope for the latter, but the most important thing to me is that :FI: is involved, and that you are happy and having fun when you are flying matches.
So, what is Ghost Skies?
GS is a Dog fight ladder league. Teams compete against one another for rank on the ladder, and a chance to participate in the final rounds, and then to win the cycle. But most importantly, GS is an organized, fair way to hone your competitive edge against other good natured squads who share your affinity for competition. And bottom line, it is fun.
Ghost Skies has two ladders.
"Legends" is a full difficulty (minus a couple of items) historically based Axis vs Allies competition. The matches are set in recreated historic battles, with planesets that are as close to historic as we can get them. Not only do teams fight for themselves, they fight for their side. Red or Blue, see who will win.
"Pyro" is a relaxed setting (Open cockpit), non-historic ladder, where teams compete within a single year-per-week environment, but without restriction to particular planes. Teams compete to fight in a 1 week play-off period at the end of the cycle to see who will be crowned the winner.
Also, Ghost Skies will be hosting a myriad of prize tournaments. Whether they are open to the public, or restricted to just active GS squadrons will depend on the sponsor, but you can be sure that lots of opportunities will be available to win prizes and have fun!

Bottom line, no matter what you want to do, it's all up to you. The more teams that participate, the more fun and challenging it is for everyone. So I would really like you to consider joining us, and make Ghost Skies a popular, exciting place to compete!

If you have any questions, I will check back on your forum, or you can e-mail me at crash@ghostskies.com

~S~

JG27*CRASH
http://www.ghostskies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;