Rage Page

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:08 am

Dog rustlin', huh?

Saddle up.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:31 pm

:FI:Falcon wrote: Image
Man those are some cute teddy bear hamsters. :p

My kids had one that looked just like them. Cute little guy except Dad had to always clean the cage. They were supposed to mind you. That was the deal. You know to give them some responsibility.

But oh no, Dad had to do it. Like I didn't have enough stuff to do! Week after bloody week, cleaning that stupid cage again and again. It never stopped! ](*,) Until one day when . . . :(

Wow I really do feel better. Great thread!

Tact - "I see dead hamsters" - S!
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:16 pm

The day my hammie passes on I will probably crawl into the bottle and not come out for at least five minutes.

Z
CHL (Certified Hammie Lover)

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

I buried my pet hamseter

Post by :FI:Fenian » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:48 pm

when I was a kid and only two days later someone said that he was probably just hibernating....

I can still hear the screams and see the scratchmarks on the shoebox....

:?
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:50 pm

:shock:
arne_and
Postmaster

Post by arne_and » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:49 pm

Djeeezz fen, that one cracked me up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:22 pm

My dog is home safe and well, its been a traumatic 24 hours for me! While I'm still unable to get answers out my dog he did manage to involve some 'bitch', the police and some gypsies... sounds like quite an adventure and still trying to piece it all together.

NC

New Rage, racists! I've been a victim to an asian verbal assault.. how cool is that!
Antifreeze

Post by Antifreeze » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:45 am

lmao
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

I hate very very very much

Post by :FI:Macca » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:55 am

so I even HATE the F****** party that won both parliament and presidential elections in Poland. the leader of the party and the presidend are twin brothers, both very small, like awful ducks. They won both elections and now they are trying to,and probably will do, make the president tell the Lower coourt of the Parliamnet to go home and make new alections - due to the party's manipulations and lots of dirty work done by them there is very little possibility that they wll pass the bidget bill on time - if they don't the president can disband the Lower Court and order new elections. In which they will probably get more seats in Parliament, as such tendency to gain populatiry is normal after every elections.
This party is called Law and Justice (in polish - Prawo i Sprawiedliwosc - makes PIS(S), and they already have changed most of the important people fot people that are idiots but follow their orders, fanatic catholics, intolerant, antigerman,antirussian, homofobes, eurosceptics, assholes, suckersw that lick ar**** of priests , bishops and Catholic Church in general.

I would write much more, but I am very angry and I hate them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for politics in this thread, but I hate this %$!$%!$#s so much!!!

ufffff.....

now I'm better......

Mac(scared of his own country)ca
ImageImageImage
:FI:Mefisto
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Mefisto » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:45 pm

just to add 1"the fart of change" reached Police, top local governance management level , administration (incl. departments of education), telecommunication board that deals with issues who and what way should get permission to send tv/radio signals and telecom in general etc. etc. all new ones are "duckheads"

just to add 2 we are going to have local governance/selfgovernance elections this year... so this year we will also have double elections...

double costs...

F$%& i hate elections, hate duckies
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:27 pm

I´m currently stationed in a different garrison, where i usually work... And of course, the army has provided me a vehicle... A brand new Landrover Defender, with safari equipment (wtH?) which costs about 50 thousand euros, in Finland...

This morning the temperature was -24 celsius degrees, and did my super-expensive (and therefore super-great, or so you would think) Landrover start??

No.

It also took me quite a while to find out where the car battery was... You see, it wasn´t under the hood/bonnet, where it usually is... It was under the drivers seat!! Now, what kind of place is that for a car battery??

Aargh!!
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:51 pm

:FI:Mefisto wrote:just to add 1"the fart of change" reached Police, top local governance management level , administration (incl. departments of education), telecommunication board that deals with issues who and what way should get permission to send tv/radio signals and telecom in general etc. etc. all new ones are "duckheads"

just to add 2 we are going to have local governance/selfgovernance elections this year... so this year we will also have double elections...

double costs...

F$%& i hate elections, hate duckies
I hate fecking politics!

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:23 pm

I hate fecking police!
L.F
Forum Junky

Post by L.F » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:47 pm

and could it hurt to widen the pringles cans?!

I cant get my hand in there! :evil:
Og det er det stora,
og det er det glupa,
at Merket det stend,
um Mannen han stupa.
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:51 pm

And what's the fecking deal with these allergy pill plister packs? One's head is fuzzy, aching, and you're grumpier than hell in the first place because of the sinus/allergy problems, and it takes forever to peel the stupid paper seal off the blister pack. Of course, you know the clowns at the factory put extra adhesive on the paper seal just to be jerks, and the convienient starter tab always breaks off. So you have to force the damn pill through both layers of the fecking packaging which usually results in a cloud of exploding powder rather than a whole fecking pill!

](*,)