Still Alive :)

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Kcid
Baby Boardie

Still Alive :)

Post by Kcid » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:02 pm

Hey guys, yeah I'm still alive. I've got you're email Dutch, and yes I still would like to stay.
The last few month's were a very busy time for me cause I work for about 50 hours a week and also have a small self owned company, but well... I got allot of clients suddenly and that took a great deal of free time and even sleep time :) but the GOOD news :badgrin: is that I've only got 2 1/2 clients waiting atm. When I've got there work finished I'm definately gonna start playing again. IL2/COD and FI are missed by me the last few months. But hey can't help it when suddenly people want to give me lost ov money :)

So see ya'll in a hopefully very short while

Kcid
It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:44 pm

is the 1/2 client well?

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:42 pm

When you are starting out in business even 1/2 a client looks good!

:lol:
Olegs stalker

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:38 am

the 1/2 client is doing very well :D he's currently on 3/4 so almost done, and NO I did not target practice on him ;)