Hi from SYNDICATE

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
SYN_Jedders
Beginner

Hi from SYNDICATE

Post by SYN_Jedders » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Bout ye!

Thought Id better drop on over and say hi here. That and a thankyou for flying on the RoF server with us. Its great to see such a great Sqn taking the time to fly with us and we greatly appreciate your presence. Its also nice to know that while we arent around at least someone with a responsible attitude is in the server keeping an eye out!.

Many many years ago, I got my first ever flight sim IL2:1946. I took a beak over on the forums and saw what looked like an interesting bunch called =FI=. Thought "that appeals to me, I better say hello". I remember to this day the reply I got..."aha!...fresh meat!". So so so true as it turned out. It sticks in my mind as being a friendly and welcoming start to a great love of mine...flight sims.

Although when SYN got started our paths didnt really cross again I was always aware of The Fighting Irish and I am so glad you guys are playing RoF now aswell. Im sure if they ever sort out the issues with Clod we will return there too.

Anyhoo...wafflling on....just wanted to say we are enjoying the craic with you guys and keep it up!!

SYN_Jedders for SYN Sqn
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Hi from SYNDICATE

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm

aha!...fresh meat!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see you on the boards again, mate. I hope we didn't scare you off ... or was it the awful smell of Falcon's breath?

*runsasquickashell*

Catch you later, Jedders! :) ;)

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey Jedders, nice to see you over here. Perhaps at some time we can hook up on TS and see if we can get the FI and SYN together one of these Sundays and shoot the shite out of the fiendish foe, would be good for a few laughs.

Ardmore aka Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
SYN_Jedders
Beginner

Post by SYN_Jedders » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Keep that thought, we used to run a thing called "knights of the sky" which was a weekly event over 4 weeks where 2 Sqns on each side fought against each other in a "dead is dead" type way.

We could arrange another one of those against some stiff oppostion if yas fancy.