Nix in Scotland

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Nix
Baby Boardie

Nix in Scotland

Post by :FI:Nix » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 am

Hello lads,

I will be arriving in Glasgow on 10.03 at 11:30h local time. Will be there for a 24hr layover, so if any of you Scottish hotshots wants to meat up, please post here. I will be staying in Glasgow Marriot Hotel-where ever that is.

~S~

Keep in mind, if you fly perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit flies perfect Offensive BFM … "you're gonna die".
"If one flies like a wuss, one dies like a wuss." N. Jovanovic - Nix, Fightin' Irish Squadron, 2011
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Re: Nix in Scotland

Post by :FI:Mikester » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 am

Hey Nix!

so your dropping off into Ardmore territory. Be sure to arm your self with a baseball bat, a blade, bottle of buckfast and pants that say baw bag! No one should bother you as youl just blend right in ;)

unfortunately nix ill be working and due to it being a good 2 hour drive won't be able to make it :(

Glasgow is a pretty awsome city so fill your boots. be sure to pick up a bottle of whisky (Laphroaig Whiskey 43% not the 53%) if you dont buy a bottle get a nip from a bar. no water or ice just served at room temp.

If your ever back in scotland for a few days and happen to land in the weekend let me know.

Have fun m8!
:FI:Nix
Baby Boardie

Post by :FI:Nix » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 am

^:) :beer: Hey Mike!

Thank you so much for the tips. Glasgow was amazing: got to drink both single malt and the whiskey you have suggested. I was in a place called "Stand up comedy" club. Got to speak that language you call english, but resembles nothing like :) Visited Celtic park and got a green-white shirt. Crazy Scottish!

Keep in mind, if you fly perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit flies perfect Offensive BFM … "you're gonna die".
"If one flies like a wuss, one dies like a wuss." N. Jovanovic - Nix, Fightin' Irish Squadron, 2011
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Visited Celtic park and got a green-white shirt
Well done Nix, your to be congratulated on having good taste. Thankfully you did'nt go to Ibrox Park (aka Castle GreySkull), they dont wash that often to be honest. 8)

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Nix mate, how's it going? Ili da velim, šta ima?
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*