Hornets over Hanover!

Painters and skinners. Somewhere to show off skins and look for artistic inspiration.
:FI:Moe
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Moe » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:58 pm

Mmmm splintery goodness.

Great work as always Falconi!
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:55 pm

During my skinning days I used to add a white layer for the top half of the plane to simulate bleaching (depending on what environment of course). The opacity sent down to single digits so it won't be too profound. This can't be overdone because of the lighting effects in-game. This layer was part of the weathering process. That 210 would look great with a mottled night camo on the fuselage. :) Nice work Falky.
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Re: Hornets over Hanover!

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:27 am

New Me-210 with east front paint scheme and improved template.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am

A Beaut, fer sure, Stu!

Any chance I can have one with a 24, por favor? :)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Sacktime
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Sacktime » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Nice as usual Stu!
Could I perhaps get one with a 45?
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 am

Okay, I got two requests for the 210 today, but I totally forgot who wanted them.

Available are the =FI= hybrid Irish colored and marked/German splintered camo 210,

the darker night attack version,

or the East Front scheme.

or if you have no taste at all I can prolly dig up the old modern-digital camo thing shown at the start of the thread.

I don't remember what extras are available for each one, but specify if you'd like Irish markings or German insignia, (with either double cross or swastica), and I'll see what I can do.

thanks for axin'

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm

stu, would you be so kind ,an irish and east front one with no 35 and my gwen nose art if possible,
your an auld star is what you is.
dec
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm

"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014