9 Months Later...

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

9 Months Later...

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:51 am

Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. So they loaded up Jack's minivan and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained. 'I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house.'

'Don't worry,' Jack said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.' The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.

But about nine months later, Jack got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Bob and asked, 'Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?'

'Yes, I do.' said Bob

'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?'

'Well, um, yes!,' Bob said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'

'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?'

Bob's face turned beet red and he said, 'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask?'

:)

'She just died and left me everything.'
I fear no beer

:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: 9 Months Later...

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:58 am

Life can be a b***h sometimes, can´t it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ty for sharing, G! :)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:06 am

Makes me wonder why none of those many attractive, older, widows ever left me anything. :-k

;)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Mefisto
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Mefisto » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 am

:FI:Heloego wrote:Makes me wonder why none of those many attractive, older, widows ever left me anything. :-k

;)

Are you SURE , you used YOUR name? :^o
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:29 pm

:lol:
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 am

NO, but I was afraid someone had used mine. :lol:
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x