Sorry Guys

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Airhawk14
Professional Boardie

Sorry Guys

Post by Airhawk14 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Sorry I had to leave last night so early during the training. I had a really early dentist appointment. I am hopefully going to stay for the whole time next time though. Do I need anything for those training sessions because I was hearing stuff about a guide?

-Thanks

"When you risk it all, the sky is the limit."Quote from Motion Picture "Flyboys".
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:21 am

I've got your email off the forums here, Airhawk. I'll send you what I was talking about. It's just some notes I put together before our last couple of nights of training sessions.
Falcon is also working up some great-looking diagrams that'll help even more, which we'll eventually get to you one way or another.

No problem having to leave. Hope the dental visit was fun.
:awkward:
:shock:

:lol: Anyway, you'll get more chances to learn, either 1 on 1, or in future training sessions, so no worries. Meanwhile, come have some fun with us this Friday in H.E. Your timing is perfect - we're gonna start a brand new campaign, using the new desert map. Should be big fun!
:FI:Noter
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:55 am

I think the guide(s) mostly refered to are "In Pursuit", there's several links in the forums, I'll be damned if I know where though, and Shaw's "Fighter Tactics" (which is acutally a book). "IP" is just a downloadable pdf, 180 pages of fighter jock learnin'. Shaw's book is very complex and after umteenth readings I still don't get it, but hey that's me ](*,).

Nice use of the emoticons Blue.

Noter
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Yeah, I discovered that emoticon thing by accident! Funny ain't it?

I've got some editing to do on my notes before I send 'em... but since I also have In Puruit downloaded, I'll send that to you also, Airhawk. Could be later this weekend though.
Airhawk14
Professional Boardie

Post by Airhawk14 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:53 pm

okay, thanks

"When you risk it all, the sky is the limit."Quote from Motion Picture "Flyboys".
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:51 pm

Er, make that.... sometime in the reasonably near future! (Still paying for spending 2 nights flying last week... but I'll get there in time.) :)