Greetings!

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Kessel

Greetings!

Post by Kessel » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:00 am

Dzien dobry, guten Tag and good day, gentlemen.

My name is Thomas and i live in Germany, but i was born in Poland. I came to Germany when i was a young boy, now I´m 29 years old and work in an office.

I like Planes and so i discover IL2. I think i´m a noob in flying, but it´s very funny and i lern very fast, i hope. Yesterday i´ve found this Page and i was very impressive. Nerver visit Ireland but i hope this summer. Maybe i can fly with you and may you can help me to be better then in the moment.

Here are many funny people i think and i´m funny too, so if you want, may i join this great squad...

I hope you understand what i wrote...last night I drink a little bit Zybrowka and vodka and writing are not good combinations... :lol:
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Dzien dobry, Thomas!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:42 am

Welcome to the boards!

I´ve to admit that you´re one of the first ones who just wanted to join the squad after visiting our site. Anyhow, just get settled down here and read what the squaddies think and write. Main topics are wainscotting, sheeps and high heels ...

No, I´m not talking here of my favourite topics ... these truely belong to other ones! I am more into bunnyhopping and cornercamping bombing as you know ... typical German, uh ?;)

Anyhow, try to join us on out Teamspeak server (you´ll get the login and password if you like to join it) and meet the chaps on Hyperlobby to see how we fly. BTW, on Sundays we´ll fly some COOP missions at 20.30 German time ... there you´ll find the most of us on one spot! :D

Nonetheless, ... I hope you to see you in the virtual skies soon!

Bis dann, Thomas! ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:10 pm

Guten Tag! Dunno how to say that in Polish...We just say 'Yeah, mon!' here. :lol: But anyway hello and pleased to meet you. You like ferret-eating crocodiles? :lol:

Altar-Runnin' in da Jungle-Boy.
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:58 pm

(I thought that website was to make people NOT join .... :) )

on a more serious note

Herzlich Wilkommen, witamy serdecznie ;) to the boards:)

I second what Gen has just posted.

Hope to fly with ye soon, Sunday COOPs are absolute blast!

And leave that sheep, will ya? It's Falcon's.

<runs>

Mac 8)
ImageImageImage
L.F
Forum Junky

Post by L.F » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:24 pm

Hey Thomas. Welcome to the forum, stay active here and look around a bit and you'll be irish in no time :D
Og det er det stora,
og det er det glupa,
at Merket det stend,
um Mannen han stupa.
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:50 pm

Now we know what happens when you mix Mac with Frank.. grats guys!

oh and welcome Kessel

NC
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:00 pm

Could you be more precise, NC ;) ?

Mac
ImageImageImage
:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Greets mate!!

Another noob here, that makes it two us now :)) You said you are looking for fun?? Well, you came to the right place... Oh yes, and we fly too...:))
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Re: Dzien dobry, Thomas!

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:15 pm

:FI:Genosse wrote:Welcome to the boards!

... Main topics are wainscotting, sheeps and high heels ...

No, I´m not talking here of my favourite topics ... these truely belong to other ones!

Yeah,

Genosse doesn't care about this stuff.

~cough~

Welcome Kessel!

Have you filled out an application? The link to that is on the front page under "Squadron" ... I think.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you need to get ready to fly with us.

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Kessel

Post by Kessel » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Well... thanks for Wellcome...

I did not want to be misunderstood...and I did not want to fall with the door in the house. (I know a very very worse translation ;) )
I did not want to be premature. Sorry for that... Yes... first to be irish on the ground, then in the skies...

I like fun... and if you see me flying it´s funny too. So Ghost i hope we can help ourselves mutually?
It sounds great to me Genosse, i would fly with you. I´ve all Add-ons expect Sturmovik 1946, my Vers. is 4.05. It´s very hard to get 1946, it´s sold out everywhere :( . I will look in the last store and hope to get it.

See you in the skies...

Kessel
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:35 pm

Kessel wrote: I like fun... and if you see me flying it´s funny too. So Ghost i hope we can help ourselves mutually?

Kessel
Yes, of course. I am not very good at dogfights, but I can help you with ground attacks. I have an excellent menthor, so if you want I can show you what he taught me... The only problem is that I fly ver 4.071 (1946) and the switcher I downloaded is not working, so I cannot revert to 4.05... but when you get 1946 message me and we can fly...

Watch your 6!
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:37 pm

Oh yeah, another thing. I currently fly as Komsomolac in hyperlobby, so if you see me online, don't hesitate to message me...
Gurkesaft
Professional Boardie

Post by Gurkesaft » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:48 pm

Hallo Kessel!

1946 kann man auf Deutschland kaufen! Dass habe ich gemacht (aber ich bin aus USA).

http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?ca ... =459&id=34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay okay, I talk like a 3 year old in German. Your taxes were the cheapest, so I bought it there. It was worth $3 to do a little translating. That being said, these guys seem quite willing to switch their version accordingly (it's easy with the switcher!)

It'll be nice to have a Deutscher in the air! Just don't tell me to add an "n" to my name. NUR EINZIGE GURKE! ;)

-Jack
eye hammer hue jury tarred
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:09 pm

:wink2: Hi

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Arrrggh!!!!

Post by :FI:Fenian » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:22 pm

We are being invaded by Poles and Germernans again!!!!!

Quick... hide the beer...

:lol:

:beer:

Welcome, or should that be Dzien dobry! Di me pivo!

:D

This place just gets better.... and better....
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde