Remove white

Painters and skinners. Somewhere to show off skins and look for artistic inspiration.
L.F
Forum Junky

Remove white

Post by L.F » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:28 pm

Ive been trying to make another skin, but I have forgotten how to use the Remove white tool. can anyone point me to a toturial of a sort?

I use photoshop by the way
Og det er det stora,
og det er det glupa,
at Merket det stend,
um Mannen han stupa.
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:29 pm

This might help:

http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/FB/fb_skinnersguide.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers!
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
L.F
Forum Junky

Post by L.F » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:17 am

Thank you sapper!
Og det er det stora,
og det er det glupa,
at Merket det stend,
um Mannen han stupa.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:37 am

Thomas!

There are still a bunch of German, Italian, Japanese and '46 aircraft skins that will eventually be needed for the great FI skinning project. When it's time to submit those new skins, go ahead and give it a shot. If nothing else, you'll learn a ting or thwo about skinnin'.

Give 'er a go mate!

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.