CH Products CMS scripting.

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
Baderslegs
Postmaster

CH Products CMS scripting.

Post by Baderslegs » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:13 pm

I have a CH pro throttle and until recently I never tried the CMS scripting option until recently and I have to say it's is mind blowing.

I now have one of my 4 way hat switches set up as 2 individual axis (yes axis not buttons) controlling elevator and rudder trim.

I can have one button on a hat set to give me four different options depending on quick click, long click, shift quick click shift long click.
That means on 4 way hat you can have 16 different options programmed to it (48 if you use the three different modes also).

You can also set it up to quick click a number of times to output different options, the possibitlities are only limited by your imagination.

I also read if you have a full CH setup you can alter the response of axis during the game. For example if you're closing in for the kill you can make your rudder and/or elevator/yaw more or less responsive to give you finer control then switch back to normal.

Just wish they made a force feedback stick with a rudder.

If anyone want's me to make a script for them PM me and I'll see what I can do (I actually enjoy programming the thing, quite sad I know!!)
Might be a bit difficult for me to script equipment I dont have, I certainly won't be able to check the script unless its for a pro throttle but I'm sure we can get around it.
Originality and strangeness are good,
blind conformity and stupidity are unforgivable.

He who asks is a fool for five minutes but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

:FI:Baderslegs
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Brother B...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:20 am

...you are making me move a bit closer to buying a CH set instead of a laptop for the missus. :lol:

But I'll have to wait, as I owe her that much. :D

Enjoy! :D
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Baderslegs
Postmaster

Post by Baderslegs » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Heloego, heres a thought.

Buy the missus the best second hand laptop you can find, buy yourself the Ch setup and tell her it was a combo package!!!

What the little woman don't know don't hurt her.

;)
Originality and strangeness are good,
blind conformity and stupidity are unforgivable.

He who asks is a fool for five minutes but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

:FI:Baderslegs
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:13 pm

:FI:Baderslegs wrote:Heloego, heres a thought.

Buy the missus the best second hand laptop you can find, buy yourself the Ch setup and tell her it was a combo package!!!

What the little woman don't know don't hurt her.

;)

... but kinna dangerous.

Let us know how that works out, Dan.

Fal "Ready to send flowers" con

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.