Just threw up breakfast

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Just threw up breakfast

Post by AltarBoy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:25 pm

Right after having a nice Sunday breakfast, I chucked in a DVD I borrowed from a pal. The movie was named Braindead, directed by Peter Jackson and filmed in New Zealand. I have never seen so much blood, gore and various body parts strewn all over a screen before in my life. The movie was so cheesy and full of laughs, yet the gore factor was over the top. Whoever was the sfx guy he really spent 3/4 of the film's budget on thick tomato sauce and jello. :lol: I dunno if to barf or laugh myself into a hernia.
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Podge
Boardie

Post by Podge » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:43 pm

:lol: it's a great movie... kinda hard to imagine that the same lad made Lord of the Rings a few years later... :shock:
He made another gore movie, can't remember the name now... something similar... humm.... wait! IMDB, next stop...

*crappy pause music*

aah, got it! Bad Taste...:D And I saw that he was the one that made "Meet the Feebles" as well, and that movie I recommend... it's hilarious! :lol:
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Well, Braindead was more comedy than anything else. I just hope Jackson's "Dambusters" goes light on gore. How many nazis can a Lancaster take out anyway? :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Menace
Postmaster

Post by Menace » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:49 pm

LIght on gore? Not so sure. You had more likelyhood of getting wounded in one sortie than you did Omaha Beach. I'm looking forward to it though.
"Give me a full bottle in front of me, instead of a full frontal lobotomy!"