Newbie hoping to join....saying "Hi"

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
jetguy06
Beginner

Post by jetguy06 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:11 am

Great!!Sounds awesome.Thanks for the warm welcome.I'm glad to know I'm not alone on age and I have a fellow Louisianian.I'm from Plaquemine......bout ten miles due south of Baton Rouge.Anyway, I hope to get flying soon.Just one question that I have posted on a few other forums that no one has answered for me yet.....ok....When I originally installed Il2/FB/AEP/PF, I never registered for online play.In fact, I chose Never Register."I hope this isn't a problem, and I can still register.I'd really love to fly with you guys.This is my first encounter with everyone here and the atmosphere is just so friendly.I love it.Anyway, I'd also like to know how much it costs to play online(I'm still unemployed, unfortunately).Thanks, and I'll be hanging around for sure.
Any opponent who cleanly defeats you in combat is worthy of the utmost respect.
:FI:Snaphoo
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Snaphoo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:15 am

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't cost much at all to fly online, aside from your normal (hopefully broadband) ISP connection costs. It's mostly "free"-ish

I wouldn't worry about registering, I believe that has to do with Ubisoft bean counters being able to count their users, or beans, or surveys, or something. I have been flying "unregistered" for years, online, nothing bad has ever happened. Aside from getting shot down by these guys, but I don't think that had anything to do with my registration, or lack there of.

Take it easy.

Snaphoo...
You've got red on you.
Give me the punch ladle, I'll fathom the bowl.
jetguy06
Beginner

Post by jetguy06 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:39 am

Ok, so all I'd really have to do is download the hyperlobby from the Misc. page in the "Downloads" section of this website, and start flying?If that's it, then just give me a time and a day, I'll get back with you to see if it's good, and we can get to mixin' it up, or whatever yall want to do.I'm the newbie here, so I suppose I'll be going through some sort of evaluation.Anyway, I'm going to start hanging around other forums too.....I just don't wanna pry my nose into business that isn't my own, and I DEFINATELY don't wanna get annoying(I'm kinda paranoid about annoying people).Ok, if Falcon sees this, can you please PM me......since we live kinda close, maybe we can keep in touch through e-mail, and you can be like my tutor or somethin.*shrugs shoulders*Idk, whatever yall want to do.Well, it's 1:37 a.m. here, and I have a practice ACT test tomorrow---errr, today.Have a good one.See yall later.
Any opponent who cleanly defeats you in combat is worthy of the utmost respect.
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:37 am

:lol: Don´t worry about annoying anyone...Falcon does it all the time, and we realy like the ol´hippy.....

Oh...and wellcome...
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Welcome Jetguy! ^:)
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:09 pm

Welcome Jetguy! ^:)
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:33 pm

^:) Welcome Jetguy
we got jets now :?: cooool or is that part of the 1946 thingy that's a coming
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Welcome!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:24 pm

:)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x