The Devil's Rejects

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

The Devil's Rejects

Post by AltarBoy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 am

Anyone seen this? Just watched the unrated version on DVD, written and Directed by Rob Zombie. It's the sequel to House of a 1000 Corpses which was pretty bad. But this one is quite good. It had my fave song Freebird at the end of the movie.
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Podge
Boardie

Post by Podge » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:29 am

Aye, it is a great movie.. though I Actually liked House of the 1000 Corspses better... But this one is also one of the best movies ever.
Rob Zombie really knows how to produce good stuff, both music and movies... And his girlfriend Sheri Moon-Zombie, who's in both of these movies... My word!!!
So, if you haven't seen these two movies: DO IT! :)

But on the other hand... depends on what kind of bloke you are.. either you'll love 'em or you'll hate them...

Btw Altarboy... Guess you've heard the song by Stephen Lynch about an altarboy... is he refering to you? ;)
I got a friend who's a prod, and he played that song for me a while ago... And even though I couldn't admit it, it was hilarious...
(A bit OT there...sorry... but anyhoo, if you haven't heard him: download..
ehm... BUY some music with Stephen Lynch...:)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:54 am

If it's about sheep I didn't do it, Podge! :lol: Never heard of it but I'll go look it up.

After watching The Devil's Rejects I watched The Hills Have Eyes (the unrated version). Egad, it had some parts that were pretty gruesome. :shock: Recognized Emilie de Ravin from Lost in it. Always liked those slasher movies and cable showed Screamers- another good sci-fi/horror movie.
Podge
Boardie

Post by Podge » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:13 am

AltarBoy wrote:If it's about sheep I didn't do it, Podge! :lol:
:lol: If only... haha... no, it's actually even worse... hehe... Find the song "Priest" by Stephen Lynch, and then get back to me and say if you enjoyed it...:lol: That lad (Lynch) must be one of the funniest guys on our planet...

Aye, I've watched The Hills Have Eyes as well, and it was way better than I thought... I always had a strange feeling for the creepy deserts in USA, that they must be inhabited by mutants and stuff.. and now I got it confirmed..:P
No serious, it was a great movie.. though I didn't like the scene with the dog... :cry: But other than that, just great... Really cool intro (the first 5 minutes of the movie)... 8)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:24 pm

Yeah, horror movies have been unkind to the South. Come to think of it most American slasher films had a southern town or setting in it, strange, huh? I remember one really bad B-flick the bad guy said, "Y'all come back, yuh hear? And bring that leg ah jus' chopped off too." :lol: Looking forward to seeing The Grudge 2 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

That song you mentioned I'll see if iI can find it. :D