BF2 hacked?

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

BF2 hacked?

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:18 pm

Folks!

While I was checking the official stats on the EA point ladder server I found this interesting information ...

Well, I know how long I sat in front of my PC to get my 5000 points but tell me somthing ... for how long must the both top entries have been playing this game to get up that high????

It seems EA has a security problem there ...

:lol:
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:56 am

Go Spain! :D :lol:

s!
Snoop
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:58 pm

Spain=cheaters.

Snoop decent IL-2 player. Snoop is from Spain. Hey wait a minute! :-k :-$
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:37 pm

There was an issue with bf2 stats on april fool´s day... no one knows what happened, but stats should be back to normal by now...

"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 pm

The following quote is from http://www.bfcea.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please, do not annoy us for what we have done. We are the type of people who think that in-game, rankings are meaningless.

With this, we have precisely demonstrated what we mean. I don't really understand why you are annoyed with us. We're from the same 'band' (group of people I'm guessing). If you really think we did it for our benefit, why would we put Sinkope at 16 million points when the others are below 400,000?

If we did want to do this for our benefit, we would have been much more subtle, such as not making such a huge points difference.

Once again, we are all in the same boat. With this we have demonstrated that rankings are not worth or mean shit. We love this game, but EA 'touches our balls' (literal translation, they're tying to say that EA pisses them off) a lot with their shitty expansions we have to pay for. Personally, we think they're a bunch of crooks, with an intent to charge for everything (Euro Force was a joke, we can't believe they charged for it). That's why we decided that we wanted to show them that they do things wrong.

Please, do not hate CEA for this. We don't find ourselves higher than others. We're a new clan and we know we've started off with a bad reputation.

I also want to clarify that we have not used any cheat or hack. We haven't modified the game files or used an external application. We simply found a bug in the game, and have exploited it to show to mock EA.

Finally, we ask for forgiveness from those who we've confused or annoyed tonight. Please, don't hate us, we were simply dicking around with what we discovered and we really do want fair gameplay in our server. Please accept our apologies, you are all welcome to our server.

Thank you.

PS: EA: We don't give two shits if you reset our stats. As long as these bugs aren't fixed, we'll keep making new accounts and giving ourselves massive scores. We at CEA believe you have brought this unto yourselves for trying to milk money out of the consumer, when the original product has major bugs like what we found. We hope that with all the money you make, we'll one day get a free expansion (probably mean content).
CROOKS!
So it was some kind of hack, i guess...

"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Ty for sharing, Sapper!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:17 pm

Rather interesting points, aren´t they? What a spectecular show!!!

:shock: :roll:
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:55 pm

:FI:TacticalS! wrote:Spain=cheaters.

Snoop decent IL-2 player. Snoop is from Spain. Hey wait a minute! :-k :-$
:lol: you wish :D
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:39 am

Hey Snoop,

got the orders ????

we need all the - just not married - men on the platoon !!!!

ha ha

Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...