Rage Page

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Rage Page

Post by Nightcat » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:32 pm

Just wanted a place for one and all to write about something of recent thats "Annoyed" them, pet hates or just annoyances of the world around them - I'll get the ball rolling with a classic...

Bunny hoppers! I wish I could go around they're cheating houses and bunny hop on they're empty heads - I hate you, I dispise you and I want to beat you to death with obsolete vegetables! Why oh why you can't take death like a man beats me - you yellow bellied, cowardly piece of ....

ok you get the idea!

NC
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Taiwan breeds transgenic, fluorescent, green pig

Post by :FI:Fenian » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:37 pm

This disgusts me.

Stupid Design I call it.... like that which created mankind....

I compare mankind to an engineer that develops the world's larges dildo and then inserts it in his.... and all of our...

You get the picture.

Some people deserve to be injected with transgenic floursecent green pig genetic material and put in a little glass box in the Tate Gallery....

Bastar*s!!!!!!!!!!!
_________

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:11 pm

:x I F**KING HATE dog owner that don´t pick-up there ugly pet´s fekking pooty after them...

Ban dog´s as pet´s or tax them in to powerty(the owner´s)....BASSTIDS... :evil:

Same goes for cat owner´s that let the dirty animals litter in the childrens sand-boxes :evil:
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:33 pm

I'm very proud of my cats... they always crap in the neighbours gardens and not mine.

:badgrin:

G
I fear no beer

:FI:Snaphoo
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Snaphoo » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:37 pm

Bunny hoppers and "Dolphin diving" punks have pretty much ruined BF2 for me.

I'm not really of an age to rage anymore... Wow... That's sad...

Sna"apathetic"phoo...
You've got red on you.
Give me the punch ladle, I'll fathom the bowl.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:01 pm

WELL!

I HATE big tits!

I hate them floppin' all 'round and bouncin' and ...

Hold on ...

sorry, I got confused.

I LOVE big tits!

I s'pose I should start a new thread then ...

F

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:18 pm

Political correctness, don't even have to go into much detail on this one but the most recent hair pulling version was during Christmas

"Winter festive lights"! no more Christmas lights as it might offend people?

also the "Merry Christmas" - now "Happy Festivities" bull !

The only people to take offence are the big turds in political admin who makes this crap up, there are people in hiding because they're supposed to be one of the folks who is supposed to be taking offence too all of this. OK add Politicians and I'll try not to go off on another tangent...Urgh *Pulls hair!*

NC
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:56 pm

I´m with ya Fen!

I mean, dont scientists have ANYTHING better to do?? Like find a cure for cancer, for example....

What really annoys me, is people who fog lights (i´m not sure if that´s the correct term.. well, anyway, you know the lights you use in a car when it´s foggy... Those which point only 20 meters in front and a little bit to the side of the road :) ) when it´s dark, but NOT foggy!!!!

They say that in case if deer or other animal is standing beside the road, freaks out and runs on the road when they are closing the animal, they can see it better than when using the normal headlighs only...

Yeah, right....

If your speed is 100km/h, and you see a deer standing beside the road, 20 meters in front of you, you really think you have time do anything about it? Nooooooot....

Also, it´s a scientific fact, that if you use headlights+fog lights, then instead of seeing accurately about 100 meters in front of you when using only headlighs, your eye focuses on the area which is brighter, in 20 -30 meters in front of you...

So it´s not only useless to use fog lighs, it´s dangerous(!)

Am i making any sence here? ;)

Also, i cant stand people who drive under the speed limit...
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
arne_and
Postmaster

Hmm...

Post by arne_and » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:43 pm

Things that annoys me? Oh well , here we go:; first of all, Ikea, secondly; people who breathes loud,, third, that i cant find a comfy position in my chair, fourth, my ashtray is full and i have to empty it, fifth; I cant find my lighter, sixth; .. err.. shud i go on? no, dont think so.

Im easily annoyed sometimes... doh!

And neon pigs?? wth??
MikeVictor
Forum Junky

Watch yur step

Post by MikeVictor » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:16 pm

I hate cats that crap in my garden........where did you say you live Gruberly!!!?????

MicVic
:D
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:51 pm

first of all, Ikea
Hey, what´s wrong with Ikea?? You get nice looking furnitures, with reasonable price from there... ;)

Although, the biggest mistake a guy can make, is to walk into Ikea with her GF.... Last time i did that, it cost me 800 euros :?
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:09 pm

:FI:Nightcat wrote:Political correctness
and i thought we Americans only had that problem, i guess i should get out of the house more often and see the world :?
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”
arne_and
Postmaster

Post by arne_and » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:16 pm

Guess so , Sapper.

But the last screw is missing!!

Arrrrrrh!

:lol: If you enter it with your gf you will never get out again, because you get lost while she is looking at some nice curtains or something, and you perish of exhaustion behind a closet in the bathroom section, and the idiots that work there arent there to rescue you, they are probably in the storage room, picking out the last screw from every flat pack with furniture...
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:25 pm

idiots that work there
I like your choise of words... When i was working as a security guard, i was told to go to the Ikea for one day.. They didn´t specify a reason, why they wanted to order a security guard, so thinking, "Ikea? how hard can that be?" i went there, but left my bullet-proof vest and pepper spray at home... I mean, do you really need that stuff, if you´re working on Ikea??

Ok, they told me to sit behind the desk in a lobby.. so i did... I asked people, why they wanted me there, but no one seemed to know.. an hour before my shift ended i found someone with an ansver;

"Oh? they didnt tell you?? Yesterday, one of our former employees, who was fired couple of days ago, tried to enter the staff´s quarters, but because they didn´t open the door for him, he said that he´s gonna come back today, with a shotgun"

Apparently, People over there who knew about the incident, didn´t feel that i should be informed about it... And normally, that´s a police issue...

Ffs.... how stupid can people be...?

Luckily he didn´t come (at least on that day) ;)
Just pink and fluffy

FFS...

Post by :FI:Fenian » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:43 pm

I say, if you want a divorce, go on a day outing to IKEA....

:evil:
_________

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde