.Ini

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems

.Ini

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:54 am

Tried to join the squadron server (Mikesters) but got an error, the others I tried to join to see if it worked were ok but I keep getting a 'Landscape Marinias/load.ini' error - so didn't actually get to play with the squadron so which kinda beat the objective really.

Any help would be great

NC
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Re: .Ini

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:46 am

Anonymous wrote:Tried to join the squadron server (Mikesters) but got an error, the others I tried to join to see if it worked were ok but I keep getting a 'Landscape Marinias/load.ini' error - so didn't actually get to play with the squadron so which kinda beat the objective really.
Any help would be greatNC
don't know you are but

'Landscape Marinias/load.ini' error ...........i also get that on certain map they use, it's not all maps i think it's just one,,,,, might be a bad file or a missing one
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:19 pm

Sounds like yo may have missed patch or pathed in slightly the wrong order.... or the patch did not apply correctly
I fear no beer

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:20 pm

When I said others, I meant other game servers on the hyper lobby.. the random ones. It's just sods law :evil:

NC
(he who forgets to log in)
:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:53 am

:FI:Gurberly wrote:Sounds like yo may have missed patch or pathed in slightly the wrong order....
Gurberly.......... you were so right...... i reloaded and i noticed i was not using the "303m.exe for right out of the box" patch, now the planes i couldn't fly i can,,,,, i'm assuming the map will work now too..
thanks
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”