Finnish Hurricane mk1

Painters and skinners. Somewhere to show off skins and look for artistic inspiration.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Nice Touch, Sapper!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:25 am

Once you get the "read" issues sorted, may I please have one with the # 24?

:D
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:12 pm

Thx for the interest guys!

I still havent figured out, what´s the matter with the template, so i guess i´m just gonna have to make a new one...

I´ll make it as soon as i get better from this high fever/terrible flu/headache/sore throat-thingy, i have :?

I´m still going to paint it with green/gray, but maybe i could make one with "definetly correct" colours also (british scheme).

S!
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:12 pm

Okee, here´s the deal;

I couldn´t solve that little problem of mine, so i just made the whole template all over again...

First i made that historically accurate painting (not the grey-green). After finishing it, i found out that i cant change that camouflage again.... Normally you can just simply replace one colour with another. but now if i want to change that brown to grey, it paints the whole fecking template to grey... So i hope you settle with the historically accurate paint scheme...

I had all the skins already made (for Gen, Helo, Igor and Macca), and put through bright, when i realized that that yellow stripe in the nose just isn´t right, so.... Oh yeah, and that radiator needs some fixing too...

2 more weeks ;)

Here´s what i´ve done so far;

Last edited by Sapper-FIN on Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Looking Good, Sapper!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:36 pm

What ever you do is fine with me! :D

Worth the wait! :D

^:) :beer:
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:41 am

Finally finished!

I added a couple of weathering layers from Serval´s template, to give it a final touch...