team speak not for everyone

Teamspeak & more ...
Kitty
Postmaster

team speak not for everyone

Post by Kitty » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:37 pm

After this session of teamspeak madness I just have to admit that it's not something I could listen to for an entire evening. I was very nervous joining, and I really hate to talk because I'm fairly shy (I prefer to write rather than speak, and am the weird quiet one) but when so many people talk it feels like this really busy room and all I want to do is leave. Please keep in mind that it was my second attempt in a year time to join a teamspeak session, and I had to overstep a huge barrier to do this: yes I'm chicken and way too self concious about my voice.

Please note that this is in no way meant to offend anyone, it's just something that *I* can't deal with, that doesn't mean any of you have done something wrong. You guys just want to have fun, and right you are, I just can't keep up.

So I'm sorry that I left, but it just became a bit too much for me to handle.
Chow Meow from Kitty Hawk!
Sixxpak
meep-meep!

Post by Sixxpak » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:02 am

u don't have to feel like an outsider, where all friends hear,my friend :D

i guess comming on t-speak once in a while and haveing to deal with us for the first time,can be overwhelming :shock: well if u can take us in small doses at first it might help a little ;) i don't know about u but i think u have a great sounding voice :D and hope to hear more of it soon ;) i'm sorry if we made u a little uncomfortable, but i asure u that was'nt the idea! untill next time u take care ok m8 ;)

Sixxer ^:) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:FI:Mefisto
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Mefisto » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:11 am

Alone in the crowd? sometimes everyone has this way

about TS, it is useful tool, but still requires some patiance for while waiting for your turn etc. wait for TS2 with vision... :)

so maybe small steps-small doses as Sixxpack wrote, come for few minutes to say helo and listen or something, but no-one will force you...

but get yourself together sister and save that man!
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:07 am

... ah just do what I do and mute anyone whos really loud, yupper, Tact, Sixx, Gen, Falcon, Helo, etc, they all think I'm listening,the clue is just to say 'yes' every once in awhile :D
As they said, just take small doses of crazyness untill your crazt enough for full unadulterated :FI: speak.

*Edit* also get TSO it shows you whos talkin, joining, leaving etc and just sits in the corner over the game, the link is.....
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:14 am

Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:01 pm

[-X
:FI:Dex
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Dex » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:54 pm

I know exactly what you mean Kitty. I was very apprehensive when I first thought about joining a TS session but I suppose its like anything, the more you do it the better you get at it!

As for the overlay link, how handy is this? Thanks much for that Spitsey!
Gonna install it as soon as I get home..

:D