worlds easist quiz

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Dex
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Dex » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:02 pm

Funny you mention puking, Beo. I was out on Friday night with my work mates and had a few beers. The beers were tasty but they weren't getting me anywhere so I decided to go on the Jack Daniels and cokes. Had a great night but as I had to get up early to go home the next day I went home (relatively) early.

So got up the next day (in a bit of a rush), had no time for breakfast so jumped in the car with my girlf. She took me to the shop to get a some eats, had a sausage roll, a sandwich and a bottle of (fizzy) orange. Once we hit the road the inner turmoil commenced.

My head was thumping and my stomach was rolling. Repetition increased as the journey progressed. I managed to reach Dungiven and could hang on no longer, the saliva jets confirmed my inkling. She stopped the car at the side of a (busy) road on a Saturday morning just before noon. The first wretch was like a giant big slabber then the main event followed, an orange, turkey, sausage roll mish mash conglomerate. Three bouts followed until I was in the clear. Cars flying past pomping the horn wishing me well as I chucked.

The relief of a clear stomach was short-lived as the banging headache kicked in with a good third of the journey still to go. Got home and lay down and felt sorry for myself. Finally got the energy to get up and took 2 Neurofen which killed the head off.

Officially my first road side boking session and one of the worst hangovers in recent history. Praise the lord.

:cry: :p :lol:
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Ahhh...

Post by :FI:Fenian » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:01 pm

Until you can manage the 'casual vomit' as you stroll from bar to bar you have not yet achieved true... erm true... erm the top of your... erm.... that thing that people reach when they take a flight of steps down from what normal people get up to :D

A fun place to be for a wee while, but better to remember :)

:lol:
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
Beowolff
Postmaster

Re: Ahhh...

Post by Beowolff » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:30 pm

[quote=":FI:Fenian"]Until you can manage the 'casual vomit' as you stroll from bar to bar you have not yet achieved true... erm true... erm the top of your... erm.... quote]

the phrase you're reaching for here, Fen...

"until you can manage the 'casual vomit' as you stroll from bar to bar, you have not yet achieved true intoxication enlightenment, young grasshopper!"

but do nae fash, for total intoxication enlightenment is a lofty plateau attainable only by complete concentration, harsh self-training and control, and years of dedicated practice. an overwhelming desire to over-drink is also helpful.

go with God, young grasshopper. go with God.

:badgrin:

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;