New tale up in Forever Combat... from Honesty and myself

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Beowolff
Postmaster

New tale up in Forever Combat... from Honesty and myself

Post by Beowolff » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:38 pm

yeppers.... greetings, Irish! and a belated Merry Christmas and a hopeful happy New Year to you all! Salute!

yep, a new tale up on the Forever Combat site, by Honesty Smith and myself... The Last Chance To Say, I Love You. a powerful, offbeat story... one of Honesty's "best" and most moving storylines/ideas.

check it out and if you get the time, make a comment or two about it. I know Honesty would appreciate it... and i do try and keep her encouraged. she has a solid grasp of how a story "should" be---and how it should "smack" you right in the gut... and as long as she'll keep sending in her ideas, i'll keep putting them all together and getting them down.

http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsLairex ... odbye.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

take it easy, friends...and go light on the hard stuff this New Year's eve (for a change...lol.)

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:55 pm

:? Hard stuff? What hard stuff?

Ah!!!!! The brown, or the amber stuff....I get it....

:cry: Working early on New Year´s morning......

.....May all thief´s be DAMNED.......
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:34 pm

awesome story Beo, many salutes to you and Honesty. ^:)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:37 pm

I like reading, and that was a good read/ Cheers m8
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Very good read!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:59 am

Honesty's got a real feel for it!

BTW, Belated MC & HNY to both of ye!
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Beowolff
Postmaster

Post by Beowolff » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:02 pm

Thanks guys! i appreciate your nice comments (as always) and I'm sure Honesty does as well... I did pass them along to her.

we'll keep plugging along on the FC site, and your interest helps keep us going.

Salute!

Beo
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;