Was Sprachen?

The non-English language 'Speaking Corner'
Crazy
Boardie
Location: 60 miles southeast of the great city of Cleveland, Ohio

Was Sprachen?

Post by Crazy » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:58 pm

Was Sprachen alle sprechen Sie? Glauben Sie der Notwendigkeit, uns mit Ihrem Wissen der Sprache zu beeindrucken (oder Ihres Internet-ÃÅ“bersetzers :lol: )? Gefühl frei zum so hier Tun.
:FI:Cider
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Cider » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:36 pm

Well, I speak german (ich spreche deutsch) but it may sound very different to the language they speak in germany.Jaja, der dialekt. Ich versteh unsre Vorarlberger auch kaum.
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Cider » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:48 pm

and toying with translators:

english-->japanese-->english.

enjoy!

It shines and there is a woman who verifies that the stairway you have bought to her heaven whether all gilded ぴ. When she arrives there, as for her the store all her if the word which can obtain because of those where she comes it closes, you have known. Ooh and ooh, and she has bought the stairway to the heaven. There is a sign in the wall, but ' the cause thing where you have known that it is two meanings in occasionally word she thinks that we would like to verify. With the wood by Ogawa, songbird which occasionally our thought is sung, entirely is misgiven. The that of Ooh does wonder in me who do that of wonder and Ooh in me. Me direction west it is faced, as for my mind when because of the thing which you go away shouting there is the feeling which I obtain. With my thought as for me through the wood the tobacco you look at the sucking/absorbing ring, and those voices and stand and see. The that of Ooh does wonder in me who really do that of wonder and Ooh in me. If and that leads because we infer all call condition piper us, thing it whispers directly. And as for new day long stands as for the forest which laughter it echoes because of the day when the night opening. When there is noise in your hedgerow, clean the spring now is not surprised exactly because of the May queen which that is not good. It is, you can go but after all with you there are 2 these roads which is the quiet time which changes the road which is. And that does wonder in me. If you did not know, it can inquire about that the wind blows the lie of your stairway of the wind where, your head did not go and/or knew and whispers the ぶ it is the ぶ it is saying, the woman who becomes his love piper which is called in order to connect and. Way and our shadows where we us are higher than mind on the road are wound. Woman white light is illuminated there, someone we would like to show, us whom everything has known everything still how turns to the gold, whether you walk. If and you hear very eagerly, condition comes to you lastly. When being everything, one and 1 is the stone and it is everything which does not roll. And she has bought the stairway to the heaven.

stairway to heaven-led zeppelin.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:51 pm

Ha!

Very good Cider!

:lol:

Falke

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:10 am

:lol: Sehr Gut, Cider! Mehr, bitte!
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
SpinyNorman

Post by SpinyNorman » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:04 pm

sehr lustig!
L.F
Forum Junky

Post by L.F » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:54 pm

du bist eine swegelpuffe, sorry to all the german chaps, i just had to say that.

it doesnt mean anything, i just think it souds funny:D

well the first part means something but i dont thing swegelpuffe means annything, (does it?)

well, its time for me to stop writing so...
Crazy
Boardie

Post by Crazy » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:21 am

I'm having a good old time with this translator. For what it's worth, I'm teaching myself basic German with it be be a step ahead in high-school German classes

Or, as the translator I have would put it:

Ich habe eine gute alte Zeit mit diesem ÃÅ“bersetzer. Für was es Wert ist, unterrichte mich ich, daß grundlegender Deutscher mit ihm ist ein Schritt voran in den High School Deutsche Kategorien ist :oops: :lol:

At least I'm getting some basics down.

Gruß!!

Verrückt
Crazy
Boardie

Post by Crazy » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:47 am

:FI:Cider wrote:and toying with translators:

enjoy!

It shines and there is a woman who verifies that the stairway you have bought to her heaven whether all gilded ぴ. When she arrives there, as for her the store all her if the word which can obtain because of those where she comes it closes, you have known. Ooh and ooh, and she has bought the stairway to the heaven. There is a sign in the wall, but ' the cause thing where you have known that it is two meanings in occasionally word she thinks that we would like to verify. With the wood by Ogawa, songbird which occasionally our thought is sung, entirely is misgiven. The that of Ooh does wonder in me who do that of wonder and Ooh in me. Me direction west it is faced, as for my mind when because of the thing which you go away shouting there is the feeling which I obtain. With my thought as for me through the wood the tobacco you look at the sucking/absorbing ring, and those voices and stand and see. The that of Ooh does wonder in me who really do that of wonder and Ooh in me. If and that leads because we infer all call condition piper us, thing it whispers directly. And as for new day long stands as for the forest which laughter it echoes because of the day when the night opening. When there is noise in your hedgerow, clean the spring now is not surprised exactly because of the May queen which that is not good. It is, you can go but after all with you there are 2 these roads which is the quiet time which changes the road which is. And that does wonder in me. If you did not know, it can inquire about that the wind blows the lie of your stairway of the wind where, your head did not go and/or knew and whispers the ぶ it is the ぶ it is saying, the woman who becomes his love piper which is called in order to connect and. Way and our shadows where we us are higher than mind on the road are wound. Woman white light is illuminated there, someone we would like to show, us whom everything has known everything still how turns to the gold, whether you walk. If and you hear very eagerly, condition comes to you lastly. When being everything, one and 1 is the stone and it is everything which does not roll. And she has bought the stairway to the heaven.

stairway to heaven-led zeppelin.
sehr gut, Cider! it did better than my translator.

Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven, English-->German-->English

"It gives lady, which surely everything has, which is gold sparkles and it stairway to skies, if it receives there, it knows buys, if all memory becomes closed with a word, which can receive it which it for Ooh ooh hoo came, hoo, ooh ooh ooh ooh and them a stairway the sky buys it gives an indication on the wall, but it would like to be safe, a ' cause, which you that words two meanings there in a tree by the brook is sometimes a singing bird have, that sometimes all our thoughts misgiven sings Ooh, forms it me miracles, ooh, forms me surprise aeh aeh aeh aeh aeh it gives feelin, ', which I receive, if I look to the west and my spirit for leaving into my thoughts walk I rings of the smoke by the trees and it saw the voices of those those looking stand Ooh, forms it me miracles, ooh, forms me miracles really and it whispered that soon, if we lead all call the melody then the Pfeifer us to conclude and a new day for dawns those, which resounds long and the forests with laughter against OH -- whoa WHOA WHOA WHOA HIGH OH if it a hasty bustle in your hedge row, are not alarm you give, now is it a spring-clean for May queen there are two ways, which can pass you, but on a long-term basis determines that nn-theres still time to change over the road you is switched on and it forms me surprise in, OH -- whoa HIGH your head is hummin ' and it goes not, if you do not know, callin the Pfeifers ' you, to it to connect loves lady, can hear you through the wind burn and your stairway lies on whisperin the ' wind high OH OH and there could do you we on down the road our shade windings, which are higher, than our soul goes there a lady we, who all know ow, whom white light shines and would like to show, how everything at gold turns and if you very strongly hear, the melody to you to finally come, if all one are and one is everything, a rock and not to roll OH -- OH -- OH -- OH -- OH OH -, yeah and to it yeah to be buys a stairway to the sky"[/i]
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

LMAO!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:42 am

:D
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Cider » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:48 am

lässig, crazy!

so, jetz werd´ma a bissale karntnarisch ratschn, damit da olte genosse a nix mehr vasteht. :)

:FI:Cider, der olte lotta!
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:00 pm

:FI:Cider wrote:lässig, crazy!

so, jetz werd´ma a bissale karntnarisch ratschn, damit da olte genosse a nix mehr vasteht. :)

:FI:Cider, der olte lotta!
:lol: HAHAHAHA! :lol:

You think I can´t understand your German with the dialect of Carinthia? It´s a bit tricky but I think I got it ... ;)

But WTH is a "lotta"? :roll:
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Crazy
Boardie

Post by Crazy » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:34 pm

He's got me stumped :?
leave, crazy! so, jetz werd'ma A bissale karntnarisch ratschn, so that comrade A olte there nix more vasteht. more:FI:Cider, the olte lotta!

Begrüßungen! Kameraden :) ^:) :beer:
Buster87junior
Beginner

Post by Buster87junior » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:02 pm

so kanne ich meine deutch sehr gut lernen! hahaha

Lang leben Deutschland!! :p

(ich hoffen das est gut ist)
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

English-Russian-English

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:13 am

and toying with translators:

Have you heard about the folks at IBM testing a translator English to Russian and back again:-

"Out of sight out of mind"
came back as
"Invisible Idiot"