Hello you all

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Gadje
The Unforseeable

Hello you all

Post by :FI:Gadje » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 am

Firstly sorry to Gen. I asked for access then took this long to contact you all. Sorry M8 .
Hello my fellow squadmates. I hope life is treating you all well in these strange times. I hanker for the old days where murdering folk and being murdered in IL-2 was the norm. I do miss it but extremely happy I was part of some amazing times with you all and so happy to have been a part of a great squad. Great memories. Great people. Thanks to Gen for holding us crazies together!
I still fly sim regularly. Warthunder mainly. Before you laugh, I get my arse handed to me a lot there, and that is all I need.... to want to keep improving. Mikester has given up sim flying for the moment but I hope to get him onboard with sims again once he sees my planned VR rig for my 60th. :D
Interestingly I've never looked to join another squad in sims because ..well ....I was guess in the best! great criac. I do miss flying with you all. Even Pike. Amazing what nostagia can do.
Perhaps we can fly together again one day, I'd enjoy that -. I still have old IL-2 and IL-2 BOS. Perhaps just a Sunday night chat and laugh will do just as well. It would be great to catch up with you all and chew the fat.

S! old comrades

:FI:Gadje
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Hello you all

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:42 pm

Hiya Graham,

welcome back on these boards, mate! It's really good to see you're still alive and kicking. :D
:FI:Gadje wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 am Firstly sorry to Gen. I asked for access then took this long to contact you all. Sorry M8 .
No big deal. ;)
:FI:Gadje wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 amHello my fellow squadmates. I hope life is treating you all well in these strange times. I hanker for the old days where murdering folk and being murdered in IL-2 was the norm. I do miss it but extremely happy I was part of some amazing times with you all and so happy to have been a part of a great squad. Great memories. Great people. Thanks to Gen for holding us crazies together!

[...]

Interestingly I've never looked to join another squad in sims because ..well ....I was guess in the best! great criac. I do miss flying with you all. Even Pike. Amazing what nostagia can do.
If it was up to me you still are a member of our squad, Graham. But I'm just one of many ... or the few left ... :roll:
:FI:Gadje wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 amI still fly sim regularly. Warthunder mainly. Before you laugh, I get my arse handed to me a lot there, and that is all I need.... to want to keep improving.
No laughter by me. What ever challenges and thus satisfies you is good. I've to admit that WT is not my cup of tea though. :-k
:FI:Gadje wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 amMikester has given up sim flying for the moment but I hope to get him onboard with sims again once he sees my planned VR rig for my 60th.
I honestly hope your plans come together ... 8)
:FI:Gadje wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 amPerhaps we can fly together again one day, I'd enjoy that -. I still have old IL-2 and IL-2 BOS. Perhaps just a Sunday night chat and laugh will do just as well. It would be great to catch up with you all and chew the fat.
Unfortunately we dropped down flying IL-2 BOS just on Sundays only. But we've started to fly some COOP missions with the chaps of SYNDICATE squadron lately that I frankly spoken quite enjoy.

Join us in anytime you want, Graham. You're still welcome to do so, mate. :D

Gen "Mr Typo" osse ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Re: Hello you all

Post by :FI:Heloego » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:26 pm

Hi Gadje! Good to see yer still up and about. ;)

We miss ya, mate!
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x