Sunday 28th October

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Sunday 28th October

Post by :FI:Nellip » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:08 am

I have a couple of suggestions for Sunday for IL2 fans.

Some of you may have noticed a news story about William Walker who died this week - he was the oldest surviving RAF pilot from the Battle of Britain and was 99 when he passed away ^:|

He flew with 616 Squadron (South Yorkshire) which was the campaign I wrote 3 years ago which we flew on Sundays. I have tried redoing these missions using the Command and Control functionality included in HSFX6 so you get working radar, ground observers, forward air controllers etc. The radar adds a new dimension and it works in coop, although only tested with one player so far. Changing the missions to include radar and scramble starts is pretty easy and I should have a couple ready fors Sunday. I have also written a test mission using airborne radar using Bf110's attacking RAF Halifax bombers. Also works with single player and would be happy to make that available for Sunday if I get chance to write a brief for it. :lol:

Cya Sunday
Olegs stalker

:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Re: Sunday 28th October

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:27 pm

I'll be there.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Re: Sunday Decmber,9

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Anything going on today? After two clean installs and hours of patching ,pathing, modding, and skinning, AGAIN! I may have a functioning version of the game. So, anything happening ?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Sunday Decmber,9

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

:FI:McBiggles wrote:Anything going on today? After two clean installs and hours of patching ,pathing, modding, and skinning, AGAIN! I may have a functioning version of the game. So, anything happening ?
I'm good for either: IL-2 or RoF ... I still have some IL-2 available downloaded from mission4today ... depends on the number of peeps showing up today, I'd say. :roll:
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Re: Sunday 28th October

Post by :FI:Nellip » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:59 pm

I have 2 IL2 missions written, both on NW Europe map. One flying red in P51's, and blue in Dora's and 262's.

Just need a few minutes to finish the blue mission brief.

:D
Olegs stalker