Riots in England

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Riots in England

Post by :FI:Genosse » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 am

WTH happened here? Did the Germans drop bombs again? I am shocked!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Re: Riots in England

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

No revolution here M8, just a bunch of 2nd generation chavs that want new trainers.

Nearly all local shops were closed yesterday.

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm

I thought i saw Richard out sorting out his new pc in pc world, with his hoodie on :D
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

I thought i saw Richard out sorting out his new pc in pc world, with his hoodie on
nah he was running over them in his jag
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 pm

:FI:Genosse wrote:... Did the Germans drop bombs again? ...

shitzkrieg?

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Nah the Germans don't need no ghetto's in England there buying countries wholesale these days :D
16,000 extra police they should have re hired 600 RUC officers and it would have been over day one :)
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 pm

:FI:Wolfhound wrote:I thought i saw Richard out sorting out his new pc in pc world, with his hoodie on :D

I picked up a couple of spares if anyone is interested ?.

What really did it for me was opening The Times this morning and seeing that the bastidges had done a number on The Falcon pub in Clapham. I spent many a happy night down there. I ended up like that old geezer in the Battle of Britain who wanders round the the air raid shelter muttering over and over 'they got the Rose and Crown, they got the Rose and Crown....'
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Never fear Richard we have heard over this side of the pond that your PM is having a meeting with the Cobra committee, I thought @ first this was a bit strange, they won't allow the use off baton rounds on mainland England but setting poison snakes lose on the rioters is OK. Still I'm not sure if they have given the use of reptiles the correct amount of thought; sure getting bitten by a cobra will kill you fairly quickly and they do instill a certain amount of fear, and as such they may be of some use in deterring some of the rioters. Placing them in the right position will be a devil of a problem. Snakes are not very fast over long ranges and they prefer to wait in ambush and strike suddenly from cover, so the handlers will have to get very close to there intended target then stuff the snake behind a bin or up a tree or under a chip wrapper and run away all with out (a) being biting by the snake and (b) observed by the rioters thus running the surprise. Oh well we will see how this pans out :D
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Maybe hide the snakes in some old ladies handbags or tourist backpacks, your sure to kill hundreds of them that way, myself i think you should bring them to stuart's back yard and let the Gators sort them out or cougar's ,grizzle's, Mexican staring frogs, or just spin Rambo around in a circle for 10 minutes and let him loose with his bow and arrow , ahem sorry crossbow :D
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014