Slan, All

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Snaphoo
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Snaphoo » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:55 pm

:FI:AltarBoy wrote: We just out of Prozac, that's all. :lol:
Is that the problem AB? Let me be the first to resupply you....

With your "issues" this should last you at least... what? A couple hours?

;)

Welcome to the Circus Foggy... :wink2:
You've got red on you.
Give me the punch ladle, I'll fathom the bowl.
Foggy
Beginner

Post by Foggy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:52 pm

well THANKS FOR ALL THE WELCOMES...

As far a sheep goes.... lovem..im from Donegal..no satturday night with out them.....Speakin of Saturday..gets coat..brb...

my history in sims ..well used to to alot in FS2 years ago at college...then came the real world work and stuff..ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bought il2 S, il2 FB+AEP +PF..hope to get back into it.. love flyin and shootin stuff.

no track IR what ever that is.... not much up on the gagetry..use a Micro (world domination comin up) soft Sidewinder force feed back and some real shakey hands...i find it leads to good bullet dispersal.....lol..still cant hit a barn door unless i try to fly into it.

been havin some issues installin the PF over the il2fb+aep, keeps comin up with some error 00000000142 and wont run..although il2aep2.04 is workin good except i find no one uses it hypper lobby.

wouldn't mind speakin to someone in the know..ie chat or teamspeak..is there a chat function here..I got team speak rc2.

well all the best folks, hope that helps any more Q's just post or email or....concentrate reaaalllllllllllyyy hard

foggy
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:38 pm

~S~
you could start by reading here http://endlager.net/fis/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6171

(Probably I need to update some more info there re the unnoficial sound mod))

Everyones using the '46 DVD patched to 4.08m now. That has everything that came before including the PE2 add on which you could only buy on DL.

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:20 pm

s that the problem AB? Let me be the first to resupply you....
Really?....Bring it on, Brother! :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!