Congrat's FI:Zeke!

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Beowolff
Postmaster

Congrat's FI:Zeke!

Post by Beowolff » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:11 pm

allow me to be the first to welcome you to the squad, ole buddy! and as you already know, a fine and friendly bunch to be sure.

but. did they already tell you your chores around here? well, allow me to list them, sir. as a newbie, you 'must' drive round to all the members houses (in some cases a plane or ship trip is definitely called for) and wash, wax and clean out our vehicles (in my case, a new paint job is required as well, so hope you're handy with a spray-gun.)

secondly, you must spit shine our combat/flying boots for an entire month...or combat/flying boot equivilents...ie, tennis shoes/loafers/sandels/flip-flops.

third, while performing the first two above, you must clean out and up our personal computer/gaming rooms, straighten them up nicely now, arrange everything perfectly and neatly and especially layout and label the fire-trap mess of cords/electrical connections/power strips/USB cables and such 'behind' our computer desks. sadly, in my case, much new equipment 'will' have to be purchased 'out of pocket' by you, so bring EXTRA cash when you get 'round to my casa.

also, we have weapons needing cleaning and bore-sighting, so bring your gun cleaning kits and sighting tools.

that's all that's on my list, but rest assure the others 'may' have more chores. chin up, and don't think we're picking on just you. its something we all had to do, and in my case as a newbie member, its still a work in process.

do sort of hurry on that 'room' cleaning thingy...as i've misplaced my joystick and throttle atop my flying desk (its somewhere in the pile) and would like to fly again soonest.

WELCOME TO THE FIGHTIN' IRISH, lad! well, done.

:) :) :)

^:)

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Welcome aboard Zeke! ^:)
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Congrat's FI:Zeke!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:55 pm

:FI:Beowolff wrote:allow me to be the first to welcome you to the squad, ole buddy! ...
I´ve to disappoint you, Beo! But take a look here, please ...

;)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:40 pm

Well Beo, purely by accident the bare-bum-out-the-cockpit trick has shown itself to be a rather effective discombobulatory tool against enemy pilots! Cold as hell, and only recommended when all ammo has been exhausted, the idea is to fly close to the ground and while the enemy pilot approaches, he is flabbergasted by the thought of someone flipping them a BA. At this time one pulls up sharply and watches them crash into the ground. Now because of the development of this tactic, it has been decided to wave my newbie duties (less the weapons cleaning and boresighting, of course, that is not considered a "chore" by any means! I've finished a Barrett for someone, can't remember who).

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
L.F
Forum Junky

Post by L.F » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:43 pm

:FI:ZekeMan wrote: I've finished a Barrett for someone, can't remember who).

That would be mine, thank you!

now, shine my shoes newbie guy!

-----

oh, that and WELCOME to the squadron! ^:)
Og det er det stora,
og det er det glupa,
at Merket det stend,
um Mannen han stupa.
Dorest0rm

Post by Dorest0rm » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:00 pm

oooh mesa wanna join also but the play times R not easy :/
gimme training :)
Beowolff
Postmaster

Re: Congrat's FI:Zeke!

Post by Beowolff » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:17 am

:FI:Genosse wrote:
:FI:Beowolff wrote:allow me to be the first to welcome you to the squad, ole buddy! ...
I´ve to disappoint you, Beo! But take a look here, please ...

;)
whoops... actually, i meant in THIS off-topic forum. yeah, sure i did!

:?

Beo
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:06 am

:lol:

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell