Easter diorama

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Easter diorama

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:43 pm

It started with an easter egg, with irish colours in it... I dont know how the patrol boat, tank, and the american recon team got there :roll: :lol:

"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:47 pm

Oh yeah.. happy easter for those who give a damn about it :lol:
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:54 pm

that's right, none of us know why we are here, but we are, and as long as we are this is our egg and no one is gonna take it from us.

and happy Easter to you too Sap!
Last edited by :FI:Falcon on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:56 pm

Oh my god!

Hetzer-tank is about to crush the egg, and the guy with an RPG does nothing!!?? :shock:
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:58 pm

Is the guy on the boat looking for the driver?
:)
Happy easter mate!
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Ahhh. yes...

Post by :FI:Fenian » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:31 pm

Easter...

What a lovely time of year for a revolution!

Herewith the text of the Proclamation of Independence that Nellip read on the Steps of the GPO.

IRISHMEN AND IRISHWOMEN: In the name of Dog and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom.

Having organised and trained her manhood through her secret revolutionary organisation, the Irish Republican Brotherhood, and through her open military organisations, the Irish Volunteers and the Irish Citizen Army, having patiently perfected her discipline, having resolutely waited for the right moment to reveal itself, she now seizes that moment, and, supported by her exiled children in America and by gallant allies in Europe, but relying in the first on her own strength, she strikes in full confidence of victory.

We declare the right of the people of Ireland to the ownership of Ireland, and to the unfettered control of Irish destinies, to be sovereign and indefeasible. The long usurption of that right by a foreign people and government has not extinguished the right, nor can it ever be extinguished except by the destruction of the Irish people. In every generation the Irish people have asserted their right to national freedom and sovereignty : six times during the past three hundred years they have asserted it in arms. Standing on that fundamental right and again asserting it in arms in the face of the world, we hearby proclaim the Irish Republic as a Sovereign Independent State, and we pledge our lives and the lives of our comrades-in-arms to the cause of its freedom, of its welfare, and its exaltation among the nations.

The Irish Republic is entitled to, and hereby claims, the allegiance of every Irishman and Irishwoman. The Republic guarantees religious and civil liberty, equal rights and equal opportunities to all its citizens, and declares its resolve to pursue the happiness and prosperity of the of the whole nation and of all its parts, cherishing all the children of the nation equally, and oblivious of the differences carefully fostered by an alien government, which have divided a minority from the majority in the past.

Until our arms have brought the opportune moment for the establishment of a permanent National Government, representative of the whole people of Ireland and elected by the suffrages of all her men and women, the Provisional Government, hereby constituted, will administer the civil and military affairs of the Republic in trust for the people.

We place the cause of the Irish Republic under the protection of the Most High Dog, Whose blessing we invoke upon our arms, and we pray that no one who serves that cause will dishonour it by cowardice, inhumanity, or rapine. In this supreme hour the Irish nation must, by its valour and discipline and by the readiness of its children to sacrifice themselves for the common good, prove itself worthy of the august destiny to which it is called.

Disclaimer - the original proclamation did not invoke Dog as a rallying force... it was someone else entirely....
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

So...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:00 am

...If the Hetzer tank is crushing the egg, the RPG has an inoperative operator, the patrol boat pilot is not paying attention, and the lawn is someone's idea of a Chia Pet...

Who's driving the egg???? :?

Happy Easter, all!
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x