Flying With The Irish...Finally

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Flying With The Irish...Finally

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:27 pm

It was a distinct pleasure in winging up with Murph, Genosse (who was gracious enough to assist me with my TS settings and such) and Gurberly (who supplied me with the info to connect with the Irish server). My favorite part was when Genosse (flying a Bf-110) inquired of me if I was in a Tomahawk. Right after he said "Ah...peashootah!", I shot him down, LOLOL. ^:) Great fun! Thanks for the game, m8s!

Z

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Flying With The Irish...Finally

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:07 am

ZekeMan wrote:Right after he said "Ah...peashootah!", I shot him down, LOLOL. ^:)
Naw, naw, naw! I said: "D´OH! The mighty Tomahawk! Leave me alone, please! I´ll give you everything I got ... even some of my rear guns´ rounds." But all this begging didn´t help and I decided to initiate the self-destruction of my 110 ...

So I went in ... :(

:-k

OMG! I was shot down by a Tomahawk!!! :O~

Anyhow ... good flying with you, Z! :)

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:32 am

Ahaaaa, that's the way it went, eh? Well, my mind isn't as sharp as it use to be. Why just the other day I wanted to heat some water for tea and the stupid pot wasn't getting hot...only then I realized it was in the fridge, not the stove. Not only that, but I found a book I'd been looking for for a week right beside the pot. At any rate it was enjoyable to watch your aircraft crash into the desert. I can only assume that it was the very sight of the Tomahawk closing in on your tail that made you enter the self-destructive mode. :lol: I don't suppose this single victory against the pride of the Fighting Irish Squadron would garner acceptance into the unit?

:D

Z

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
:FI:Murph
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Murph » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:54 am

I was there Zeke- I heard the whole thing. ( We just have to humour the old coots now and then). :) :) :)
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:15 am

:FI:Murph wrote:I was there Zeke- I heard the whole thing. ( We just have to humour the old coots now and then). :) :) :)

:D

:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

FYI

Post by :FI:Heloego » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:12 am

There are no "old coots" here!

We have a weekly purge using gasoline, matches, and ice picks so we can get while they're too young to breed! :oops:
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:43 pm

Really would like to thank Sir Genosse to literally taking me under his wing. I've been flying like mad lately and am really coming around to enjoy the Full Realism type of simming. Stayed up to almost 2 a.m. last night, revelling in being blasted by Heinkel and Bf-110 rear gunners :oops: I swear I will never attack either from the rear again... :p