Hi Guys

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Hi Guys

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 am

All those reports about my fading into the night have been grossly exaggerated....although not by much. Been making some major life changes. Moved to to a new town and state, new job, living out of a 19 foot travel trailer until we can find some acreage. Quite the challenge all in all. Love the fact that despite the amount of time spent away, I can always find you guys here.

What's new, mates?

Z

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Hi Guys

Post by :FI:Genosse » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:20 am

Hey, Z!

It's good to see that you're still alive. I hope you'll find some acreage/house so you can settle down soon. :)

Actually we still have our Sunday IL-2 (cersion 4.12.2 and HSFX 7.01) and our Wednesday RoF sessions. Sometimes we participate on a few IL-2 online campaigns. Some of us do fly War Thunder and others play BF4 sporadically. Personally I'm already looking forward to IL-2 Battle Of Stalingrad. Let's see how it'll accepted by the squad ...

Cheers, Mike! :)

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: Hi Guys

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:34 pm

So you guys are still using good old IL 2 with HSFX? So the new Battle of Britian version (Cliffs of Dover?) never really replaced it? That's good to know. Not familiar with War Thunder, but heard a lot of good things about BF 4, other than I would need a new outer to run it. I think the last game I put on my system before it packed up was Hero's of Stalingrad.

Pretty much starting from scratch here so there is no real telling just when life will be considered "normal" again. Still, good to know you guys are still here. =D]

Mike

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell