Boston bombings

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Boston bombings

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 am

Folks,

sad news have swapped over the pond on the radio this morning: bomb explosions occurred on the Boston marathon. A number of people died and even more became injured. :cry:

My thoughts are with the victims and all those who are taking care of them and their relatives. This sneaky and mean terrorist attack clearly shows how fragile an open and free society can be - even after 12 years after the beginning of the "War On Terror" with all its consequences. :|

These terrorists need to be found quickly and made responsible for their ruthless actions.

^:|
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: Boston bombings

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 pm

I could not agree more with you frank ,i also share your sentiments as to what has happened in Boston,which i would like to add,if they find the individual or group responcible, that they string them up by the ball's aswell. ^:|
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

I agree but bet it is a disaffected us citizen.
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

We should know more soon... rumor is that an arrest has been made. Also heard that security camera across the street from one bomb site captured full face image of one person dropping off something & leaving.

Ironically I heard that a somewhat well known Israeli - also a security expert of some kind - very recently predicted that coordinated attacks on US cities would likely happen in the next several weeks.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:33 am

While our "security people" have improved somewhat over the last few years, they still insist on ignoring the foremost security experts in the world (the Israelis). Even if they did, it may not have made a difference.
One terrorist is dead and his younger brother is in custody.
Hope they beat the living shyte out of him and claim it's the worst case of suicide they ever saw.
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 pm

I hear a lot of claims about this outrage.
It's claimed The FBI had these men under investigation since 2011.
It's claimed that the incident is a carbon copy of level 3 in Call of Duty.
It's claimed there was a drill in progress at the time (in spite of which the terrorists went undetected- how good are drills?)
I hear no claims of reponsibility or demands from any terror group, so who's agenda is served?

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:46 am

No terrorists.
No agenda.
Just a couple of punks causing trouble.
And I built better pipe bombs than that when I was in 8th grade.
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x