I just dont get it

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

I just dont get it

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Maybe ya need a fanny
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Re: I just dont get it

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 am

Maybe ya need prescription eyewear... :)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Or maybeee you have too own a fanny of your own. You know how there are always asking you "Which one do you prefer?" but when you look @ what they are going on about you notice that both options are identical to your eyes. So you with the naivety and innocence of a new born baby proffer the opinion "I like the one in your right hand, honey," only to witness her eyes mist over and her chin start to tremble "Wha-wha-What is wrong with this one" comes her reply as she holds up what ever minutia that currently has her fixated and she is currently holding in her left hand. "Oh I like that one too, love" you hastily reply as it finally starts to sink in that you have wandered into a bitchy minefield, a sort of parallel universe where reason and rational has gone down the shitter. You know there is no way your getting your hole tonight so you deploy the only escape optition @ your disposal "f**k this I'm off ta pub."
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Lol got more shades of grey there thn a

Paint the house red and green and dayglo orange , buy her a black and white TV and go to the pub.

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Grey is easy... just say you'd like 40 shades of it :D

Wait until she brings the orange colours home.... that's when it becomes a lot harder.

G
I fear no beer

:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

Just sell the house nd buy a battleship :badgrin:

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)