Hmmm, should I? Or shouldn't I?

Got a problem? Need some advice? Ask Unkle Fenster, he'll put you straight ;)
Beowolff
Postmaster

Hmmm, should I? Or shouldn't I?

Post by Beowolff » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:08 pm

well, since i got such good results from Uncle Fenster's advice last time, I feel compelled to return here for more.

:?

Dear Uncle Fenster, as I have recently hired a new female employee/assistant at my job...and as she is entirely good looking and one hell of a sex pot... my question is this:

"Should I tap this?"

yes, yes, i well know all of the "supposed" horror stories of tapping a good-looking female coworker/employee... and yes, i understand that this could become a sticky-wicket (in more ways than one) if not "handled" correctly. believe me, i'm trying to resist the temptation, however she is putting the moo-juu on me constantly, wearing low cut blouses that show her....well...twin rocket launchers, ah, to perfection. Also she daily wears those "oh so" tight hip-hugging skin-tight nylon pants and if there is any hint of an undergarment inside those poured-on tight slacks (perhaps with the exception of a lowly thong) i'll swear off women forever and become a monk at some forgotten monastary on a hilltop in central Europe.

also, she shows incredible attention to my every word... smiling wonderfully and saying "wow! what a great idea!" at my every senseless utterance, and makes a point of staying late when i do and hanging back in the office after everyone else has long gone.

such is making my life a living hell... you see the problem here.

so again i ask the question: to tap or not to tap?

of course i entirely trust you in your infinite wisdom and guidance.

impatiently awaiting your reply, dear Uncle.

:oops:

Beowolff the randy...
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Is you hitched?

Post by :FI:Fenian » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:20 pm

That, my dear Beo is the question....

If you are, then perhaps you need the exercise.... if not then you definitely do.. :lol:

Seriously though... you know of seculded monasteries in East Central Europe?

You got their phone number?

Sounds kinda nice if'n you ask me......

OK... you want the real scoop?

I don't trust her.

What's she after (apart from the obvious?) Are you the boss of the whole shebang (sorry... bad choice of words)...

If so then she's looking for an easy ride in more ways than one.

She'll be in your apartment/house within three months and you will go slowly insane to the point that you will propose just to shut her up.

Then after two years she'll get another job, do that 'nylon pants' thing and ask you for a divorce... I should mention that you will lose approcximately half of what you own at this point - but you will be truly happy.

Now... what was the question?

:roll:

Shag her and fire her... that's what I say

:lol:
_________

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:56 pm

:roll:

What wit all the political correctness in the orifice place these days. I'd suggest firing her, THEN shagging her. (to console her bruised ego). ;)

OTHERWISE, she'll have your job and all you have is memories.
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

Just pink and fluffy

Kinky Friedman...

Post by :FI:Fenian » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:07 pm

Are you gonna vote for him Willie?

I would

:lol:
_________

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde