Arma 2 settings

Questions and solutions for all mudmoving games related problems
:FI:Sacktime
Forum Junky

Re: Arma 2 settings

Post by :FI:Sacktime » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:10 am

:FI:Wolfhound wrote:Have it, have it , have it..................loading ....loading.....soon he he :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
AARRGGGG!!!! Now I need a good excuse to tell my better half that we need to go to the BIG CITY and go........shopping, or maybe she'll let me have my credit card back [-o< [-o< [-o< :oops:
:FI:Wardog
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wardog » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 am

Wine her, Dine her and give her lots of attention and she hopefully will let you get it ;) ;) Failing that just grab your card when she isn't looking :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOODLUCK :D

Wardog
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Tell her ya think you know a place where she can pick up a pair of nice shoe's, then once your in the game shop you can alway say "Fancy that who'd have guessed Game Stop doesn't carry a line off fancy shoe's, oh well seen as we are here." :D
:FI:Sacktime
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Sacktime » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Hmm lets see wine her and dine her.....that will help!
Shoe shopping, hmm I cut her off from buying anymore shoes. Everytime she says she needs shoes I go to the basement and bring up the box of shoes and say "What's wrong with these shoes, I mean you must still like them as we drag them around everywhere we go?"

But she does like to play the old ps2, and she has mentioned she would like another crash bandicoot game, this could be the angle I'm looking for.

I think I'll activate "PLAN Z"

....Fade in Mission Impossible theme music.....

"Sacktime your mission, if you wish to accept, will be to convince your wife that she really needs to go to the BIG CITY, she really should get herself a crash bandicoot game. While she is looking, you stealthly move to the PC section and snap up a copy of ARMA2 and let her know you are really interested in this and if you can get it (where did I loose control of the money?) you won't ask to go golfing with your m8 next Saturday, there by saving money on green fees and the 19th hole"

....Fade out Mission Impossible theme music....

This message will self destruct in 5....4...3...2....1

Note to self, info the m8s about next Saturday's golf game, push lawn maintenace from Thursday to Wednesday.......
:FI:JFK-Dutchduke

Post by :FI:JFK-Dutchduke » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Guys,

At this very moment - as we speak (eh I post) I'm uploading patch 102 & patch 103
thrilled thrilled thrilled - but have 2 pratice first; even a bulletmagnet must know were the triggers is ey?

Any tips or suggestions about starting up this game?

Tension! Soldier present!

JFK DD

When the family sleeps , D u t y C a l l s ! :-)
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Jump in @ the deep end, nothing like getting shoot to bit's to teach you the in's and out's of the game.